IMG 0934

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
frauded pic

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Cope he would mog you to death View attachment 2879097
youre picking pictures from google.

pictures from google of famous people usually have frauded/best looking ones, I've sent you a normal one where he doesn't look close to a mogger.

pictures from google of famous people usually have frauded/best looking ones, I've sent you a normal one where he doesn't look close to a mogger.
Bro this is one of his shitty pics

Ramirez was a psl god in his prime

Where’s picture I don’t have time

That lowkey would be tuff

Where’s picture I don’t have time
here is a little principle for you.

Whenever you are googling images of a famous person on the internet thats at the least somewhat normal looking, you will find a bunch of pics that makes them look good because its good for business, why would they show ugly pics?

internet pics compared to how he looks if you use your eyes irl is completely different.

here is a little principle for you.

Whenever you are googling images of a famous person on the internet thats at the least somewhat normal looking, you will find a bunch of pics that makes them look good because its good for business, why would they show ugly pics?

internet pics compared to how he looks if you use your eyes irl is completely different.
Bro he was a serial killer rapist so how tf would that apply to him

wtf are you retarded it’s low quality and he’s wearing glasses and he was under 18 there not done with puberty
- you dont know when he finished puberty
- wearing glasses means its unfrauded you fucking idiot
- still gets mogged by normies next to him

Bro he was a serial killer rapist so how tf would that apply to him
what does being a serial killer rapist have to do with what i said?

I'm his daughter.

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
- you dont know when he finished puberty
- wearing glasses means its unfrauded you fucking idiot
- still gets mogged by normies next to him
You’re the fucking idiot glasses would obscure one of the most important features the eye area and you can tell he’s much more attractive than them

You’re the fucking idiot glasses would obscure one of the most important features the eye area and you can tell he’s much more attractive than them
"you can tell hes much more attractive than them"

youre also more attractive when you take a frauded pic than an unfrauded one, so what is your point?

what does being a serial killer rapist have to do with what i said?
Why would people be trying to make him look better than he actually was which is what you were talking about in your previous comment

Why would people be trying to make him look better than he actually was which is what you were talking about in your previous comment
"Why would people want to make a guy like him look better"

Uh, did we forget about Jeremy Meeks? Oh don't the blackpilled guys also admit that women will like guys even if they are child rapists? You know the tinder experiment? Are you even consistent by your ideology or are you not blackpilled enough? hm weird...

"Why would people want to make a guy like him look better"

Uh, did we forget about Jeremy Meeks? Oh don't the blackpilled guys also admit that women will like guys even if they are child rapists? You know the tinder experiment? Are you even consistent by your ideology or are you not blackpilled enough? hm weird...
And as I mentioned another reason, they may morph his pictures due to business which may be advertisement or someone making content, anything really that falls into this it has been done with other serial killers or rapists before.

"you can tell hes much more attractive than them"

youre also more attractive when you take a frauded pic than an unfrauded one, so what is your point?
Wdym by frauded, there’s nothing frauded about it. Please explain to me what they did exactly to “fraud” Richard Ramirez to make him look better than he actually was. Or maybe that’s how he actually looked and there’s zero frauding. Candid pictures from courtroom point to the latter.

Attachments

• IMG_1035.webp
    IMG_1035.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1028.png
    IMG_1028.png
    659.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0770.png
    IMG_0770.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Wdym by frauded, there’s nothing frauded about it. Please explain to me what they did exactly to “fraud” Richard Ramirez to make him look better than he actually was. Or maybe that’s how he actually looked and there’s zero frauding. Candid pictures from courtroom point to the latter.
"Explain to me what they did"

Didn't I already?

Pictures on the internet - of famous people - are intentionally frauded.

What part of that are you not understanding? Why they would do it? Did I not just explain that already????

Here is a picture:

He only has a strong jawline, if no one knew who he was they would guess this is some turkish kebab cutter who smells like oil or some homeless central american pickpocketer

And as I mentioned another reason, they may morph his pictures due to business which may be advertisement or someone making content, anything really that falls into this it has been done with other serial killers or rapists before.
what are they doing to morph him exactly

Here is a picture:

View attachment 2879122

He only has a strong jawline, if no one knew who he was they would guess this is some turkish kebab cutter who smells like oil or some homeless central american pickpocketer
Literally looks like a TikTok prettyboy here

Keep coping
if i am coping explain what makes him over 6 psl, having a strong jawline while everything is at most average is nothing even close to 5.5

Literally looks like a TikTok prettyboy here
with some red mark on his nose and balding eyebrows he looks like picks up garbage especially since hes ethnic.

also being a "tiktok pretty boy" is nothing 6+ psl like your boys here are suggesting so you are the one coping id assume

I'm hoping that laughing feels good, it's a good way to feel better knowing you don't have an argument, which is the definition of coping.