What if you had the power to redesign your face?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
So i came up with this idea, since filters are getting much more realistic and advanced, people are becoming more and more insecure over the way they look when seeing themselves without a filter, but ultimately filters isn't real life, and the eyes only see an unfiltered version of others, but what if I came up with a technology that can be wearable on the eyes that renders filters in real time?

Lets say you look in the mirror, you see the version of yourself that you've designed instead of your own, and while walking outside, other people who owns their version of this piece of technology im talking about, also have the ability to redesign their appearance to look different in other people's glasses.

Next world billionaire lets fcking goo imma start tinkering in my garage starting today

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2
If in the future people start using apple vision pros (I hope not) just add a chad filter to ur face JFL

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
So i came up with this idea, since filters are getting much more realistic and advanced, people are becoming more and more insecure over the way they look when seeing themselves without a filter, but ultimately filters isn't real life, and the eyes only see an unfiltered version of others, but what if I came up with a technology that can be wearable on the eyes that renders filters in real time?

Lets say you look in the mirror, you see the version of yourself that you've designed instead of your own, and while walking outside, other people who owns their version of this piece of technology im talking about, also have the ability to redesign their appearance to look different in other people's glasses.

Next world billionaire lets fcking goo imma start tinkering in my garage starting today
I would spend like 6 hours trying to fix my face and then kill myself when I realize it’s unfixable