what if you wanted to get pussy but god said...

D

Deleted member 23532

Iranians are degenerate you've been misled by your gay media. If you think this is a closed society you couldn't be further from the truth. If the mullahs left tomorrow they would look similar to Lebanon, and in a few years walking through Tehran would be like walking through Las Vegas.

Im half persian

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
god said no

Iranians are degenerate you've been misled by your gay media. If you think this is a closed society you couldn't be further from the truth. If the mullahs left tomorrow they would look similar to Lebanon, and in a few years walking through Tehran would be like walking through Las Vegas.
so what you are saying is i should treat it like i would treat the west...just approach girls without any fear of consequences...

so what you are saying is i should treat it like i would treat the west...just approach girls without any fear of consequences...
No your problem is law enforcement and authorities, not society. Other than that many Iranians are surely 'westernised'. I'm sure there may be very conservative Iranians but they're likely to be older and wearing chadors. The ones who wear the hijab are only half wearing them.

If you're after Iranian pussy in the West, I'm pretty sure the majority in the west are fine.

No your problem is law enforcement and authorities, not society. Other than that many Iranians are surely 'westernised'. I'm sure there may be very conservative Iranians but they're likely to be older and wearing chadors. The ones who wear the hijab are only half wearing them.

If you're after Iranian pussy in the West, I'm pretty sure the majority in the west are fine.
ah aight for the time being ima cope till i cant get outta here, but im not going in the west JFL going 2 south east asia or smth