What if you were born 100 years earlier how would your life had turned out

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Posts
30,785
Reputation
44,629
So if you were born in 2000, what if you were born in 1900. How would your life had turned out? Would you have been racist?
 
I would have been dead because I would be in the streets
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
might have died in battle

or be a war hero
 
If I was born in 1838 instead of 1938 I would probably take part in scheming of causing ww1 instead of ww3
 
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
I would be a bootlegger tbh
 
I would be very racist too
 
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
I would be an ethnic lover
 
1898 would mog tbh
 
Would be getting shelled in a WW1 trench
 
I would of sucked dick for cigarettes and not even smoke then give cigarettes to guys that smoke to suck their dicks
 
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.

Similar threads

ilikefish
Replies
13
Views
81
ilikefish
ilikefish
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
5
Views
37
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
HappyChud
Replies
6
Views
43
Resonant
Resonant
Antimonitor
Replies
30
Views
129
americanpakitruvcel
A
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
42
semi_larpcel
semi_larpcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top