What if you were born in 1901?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
So you are born in the year 1901. What do you do?

then i’d be a slave

During the year 1901 ID probably be on a steam powered train. You know those old steam powered train yea ID be riding those to get to another state.

I’d also be taking old fashioned photographs of myself, wageslaving hard labor and coming back home to a farm ID probably be on.

Depending on what part of my family I’d be with I’m just going to say the one with the farm. I’d be on a farm eating whatever animals I needed to eat and driving an old Ford.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
During the year 1901 ID probably be on a steam powered train. You know those old steam powered train yea ID be riding those to get to another state.

I’d also be taking old fashioned photographs of myself, wageslaving hard labor and coming back home to a farm ID probably be on.

Depending on what part of my family I’d be with I’m just going to say the one with the farm. I’d be on a farm eating whatever animals I needed to eat and driving an old Ford.
Would you be racist

Sorry I meant a Benz the Ford wasn’t created until 1901

Would you be racist
Idk probably. In 1901 we were innovating hard but most people were working in factories in the west/east/global south