• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
You post the same garbage thread everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Captduchat, BradAniston, Deleted member 10449 and 2 others
Does that mean you have to resort to deformed girls and prostitutes

with hypergamy
Godamn I knew it was getting worse by the year but it’s officially over for men in this decade. Off topic but we should run tinder experiments on IT members.

@NarcyChadlite thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: poloralf
you need better pics
Im low tier manlet normie and even I get looksmatched girls on these apps

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Rasputin, Unbound and 3 others
Online dating has literally destroyed dating as we know it. At least here in the USA. I am a high tier normie or even a chadlite tbh ngl and I used to absolutely slay on tinder. I fucked MANY decent chicks on there a few years ago when tinder was still relatively new. I didn’t even have to try either; girls would just come straight to my place and hook up. Fast forward to now and I am getting scraps on tinder due to hypergamy. I honestly can’t believe it. I could literally rack up 100 matches in a single day back in like 2014 tinder era and now I’m lucky to get 1 or 2. I’m not even joking when I say that hypergamy is accelerating at an exponential rate, similar to the rate of advancements in computer processing power

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, MaxillaIsEverything, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Does that mean you have to resort to deformed girls and prostitutes

with hypergamy
ngl if you have no NT pics or proof of being rich, high tier normie may as well be dead average, imho

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Rasputin, Renaissance.Chad and 5 others
You have a disadvantage online, because you can only show your looks. We all know just by looks, most men are uglier than average woman. IRL at least you can give yourself status by acting a certain way, only Chadlites+ can get laid just by pics alone lol.

You need to be chadlite 7.5/10 and 6ft+ just to get a bog standard nonfat plain Jane 5/10.

If your 6/10 to 5/10 or less you get landwhales / sub 4 girls.

Online dating has literally destroyed dating as we know it. At least here in the USA. I am a high tier normie or even a chadlite tbh ngl and I used to absolutely slay on tinder. I fucked MANY decent chicks on there a few years ago when tinder was still relatively new. I didn’t even have to try either; girls would just come straight to my place and hook up. Fast forward to now and I am getting scraps on tinder due to hypergamy. I honestly can’t believe it. I could literally rack up 100 matches in a single day back in like 2014 tinder era and now I’m lucky to get 1 or 2. I’m not even joking when I say that hypergamy is accelerating at an exponential rate, similar to the rate of advancements in computer processing power
Pretty much same thing happened to me, i mean back in the day (2-3 years ago) i had like 600-700 matches within a month but now i get around 200 within a month with max distance.

Tinder changed their algorithm a bit, and i've been pretty much abusing tinder and creating new profiles from left and right so that could be one reason. Also i spent 2 months in one eastern european capital (not many girls uses tinder there), and first when i went there i pretty much matched with all local stacys, like model tier ones. Then after 3 weeks i re-created my profile and barely matched with anyone.

Also couple years back i was bloated as fuck (former jock who likes alcohol too much) and around 20 bf%. Due to good bones i had decent face and some definition but still bloated and got matches like crazy. Today, leanmaxxed and chiseled jawline i get way less.

Just delete tinder and find girls on instagram if you're into online game

• +1
Reactions: bdycope
It means you need to stop being a lazy fuck and start learning Game.
Daygame is the future

Also, once I bulked up and my arms started popping, I got 2 very good pictures of me with a DSLR. It skyrocketed my Tinder match count.

• +1
Reactions: Torero
I always say that tinder is 50% looks and 50% pics, picturepill is legit as fuck, I went from almost 0 matches to 2 Lays on Tinder and many matches just by gymcelling and getting better pictures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and softlysoftly
most likely you're using pictures that make you look like a boring autist

or you're uglier than you think

probably the pictures thing tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Tinders a joke now a days. Chicks don’t even use it to meet up anymore like they did. I’d say corona changed the whole game. Now it’s for validation And promotion of social media

Tinders a joke now a days. Chicks don’t even use it to meet up anymore like they did. I’d say corona changed the whole game. Now it’s for validation And promotion of social media
Bullshit. Everytime i used a chad or male model, they pushed me hardcore for dates and even hook ups. Also my „high high tier normie with rtt“ experiment had great success. If they like you, they are down to meet the same night of the match.
A very gl friend of mine has 2-3 new dates every week. He always shows me pictures of girls at his crib and even videos where he is fucking. He said tinder is like a gold mine for getting laid.

Bullshit. Everytime i used a chad or male model, they pushed me hardcore for dates and even hook ups. Also my „high high tier normie with rtt“ experiment had great success. If they like you, they are down to meet the same night of the match.
A very gl friend of mine has 2-3 new dates every week. He always shows me pictures of girls at his crib and even videos where he is fucking. He said tinder is like a gold mine for getting laid.
Who have you used? This is true

Sometimes it's not about your attractiveness and more about the quality of photo

2-3 new dates a week is high yeah. If you're in a big city and you're at least a high tier normie 1-2 a week really isnt that unrealistic, or more if your standards are low lol

I have no idea why you'd want to go on that many dates for any sustained length of time though

Then no, you probably aren't HT normie according to this site. I am average height and get rated HT normie on here. I get 2-3 quality matches a day, spending about 15 minutes on tinder, and I'd estimate I get one girl a week willing to follow through and meet up, and I end up meeting with about one a month.

I probably get 7-8 likes a day and match with the 2-3 that are attractive/ not goth or weird.