what in this mineral supplement could possibly be giving me this feeling of euphoria?

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
my typical diet is steak potatoes dairy fruit vegetables all organic high quality when im at home, or mcdonalds cheeseburgers when on the go

here is the supplement its from a local brand all the best forms of every mineral, I feel this rush all throughout my body as if I just fixed a deficiency, I used to get the same from eating liver, raw milk or fatty fish its such a good feeling

Calcium 150mg
Potassium 100mg
Magnesium 54mg
Silicium 15mg
Manganese 4mg
Zinc 5mg
Boron 400mcg
Copper 300mcg
Chromium 60mcg
Molybdeneum 60mcg
Selenium 30mcg

Starting to think that all of our foods are just completely deficient in vitamins and minerals & that we are lied to, there was a thread on this forum I can't find that showed that bananas almost have no potassium in them supplements are a must to get an edge on others

Starting to think that all of our foods are just completely deficient in vitamins and minerals & that we are lied to, there was a thread on this forum I can't find that showed that bananas almost have no potassium in them supplements are a must to get an edge on others
Bananas have not that much potassium, supplementing potassium is absolutely required.