What instances gave u the most Lifefuel GTFIH

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Gold
I’ll go first , this bitch at skl started chasing me up the stairs to tell me to accept her snap friend request and I ran away and sat in class like a sperg

@SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer @wsada @Christiano @forevergymcelling @Gengar @Kamui @Lynxress @BrahminBoss @Xangsane @Squirtle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Pikabro and wsada
when i banged ur mother

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Nga edited fucked to banged because he can’t swear or mummy will catch him
i thought saying fucked ur mom was too harsh so i made it banged to be kinder

Nga edited fucked to banged because he can’t swear or mummy will catch him
you should be thankful that i even replied to ur shit thread unlike everyone else u tagged who ignored it instead of giving me attitude

Whenever I finish the last day of school

I’ll go first , this bitch at skl started chasing me up the stairs to tell me to accept her snap friend request and I ran away and sat in class like a sperg
Fakecel..

Some of my biggest are
  • A fat girl asking my age to be my girlfriend - when I said I was 10 she said never mind.
  • Girl taking my pen and asking telling me she won't give it back unless I kiss her
  • Russian girl calling me cute in class
  • Two Japanese girls - one asking for my SM on her last day and another walking the road with me after telling her she's going the wrong way.

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
Fakecel..

Some of my biggest are
  • A fat girl asking my age to be my girlfriend - when I said I was 10 she said never mind.
  • Girl taking my pen and asking telling me she won't give it back unless I kiss her
  • Russian girl calling me cute in class
  • Two Japanese girls - one asking for my SM on her last day and another walking the road with me after telling her she's going the wrong way.
tales from Kandahar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back