Reactions: 11gaijin

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
For instagram? Id say the first one.
For facebook? Second one.

Dont ask me why

Im really bad at taking pics tho

Do I look good in both?
try to post pics from friend gatherings or like cool selfies that aren’t just im in the bathroom taking a picture

try to post pics from friend gatherings or like cool selfies that aren’t just im in the bathroom taking a picture
I can keep one new temporary, old ones are before looksmaxxing and dont present me anymore as I am

yrcFWie.jpg

Check out this morph i made. I only tilted up the corners of your mouth anf voila 1 point up!.

I think you should post that on instagram since it looks very natural.

And btw you have to learn how to smile. Myb look after some smiling excercises that would tilt up your mouth corners. I think you look pretty decent in this candid pic and waaay better than your other selfie pics.

DONT POST THE FIRST PIC YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A LEGIT INCEL, the more @theropeking did is what u should post

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
DONT POST THE FIRST PIC YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A LEGIT INCEL, the more @theropeking did is what u should post
yrcFWie.jpg

Check out this morph i made

You have to learn how to smile. Myb look after some smiling excercises that would tilt up your mouth corners. I think you look pretty decent in this candid pic and waaay better than your other selfie pics.
Damn, nice morph man! I really need to check out some smiling videos, is the morph believable tho?

Damn, nice morph man! I really need to check out some smiling videos, is the morph believable tho?
he only lifted your mouth, you have a lazy mouth from when u were fat, work on lifting the outside edges when smiling, go in front of a mirror and keep repeating it

Yes it looks very natural imo. The funny thing is that i barely changeg anything yet its such a big difference, i just tilted the right corner of your lip sligthly up and voila 1 point up.

It looks like youre lacking some muscles on 1 side of your mouth.

Mewing + excercises can rly change the shape of your lips. You should focus on that.

Yes it looks very natural imo. The funny thing is that i barely changef anything yet its such a big difference, i just tilted thr right corner of your lip sligthly up and voila 1 point up.

Mewing + excercises can rly change the shape of your lips. You should focus on that.
he used to be very overwieght and that affected his facial muscles alot, gonna take dsome time to recover, he should be doing facial exercises

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
First one of course

he used to be very overwieght and that affected his facial muscles alot, gonna take dsome time to recover, he should be doing facial exercises
Ill change from first to one you morphed it, and yes he is right, I was fat but made a big change in my life

Do you think if I smile will it be enough for my face to develop muscle? or chewing maybe
Yes it looks very natural imo. The funny thing is that i barely changeg anything yet its such a big difference, i just tilted the right corner of your lip sligthly up and voila 1 point up.

Might post it as my first pic on instagram, its really good and can get some good imperssions then
First one of course
Why if I can ask

Last edited:
Bro only post shit with friends so that you look like you have a life...

yrcFWie.jpg

Check out this morph i made. I only tilted up the corners of your mouth anf voila 1 point up!.

I think you should post that on instagram since it looks very natural.

And btw you have to learn how to smile. Myb look after some smiling excercises that would tilt up your mouth corners. I think you look pretty decent in this candid pic and waaay better than your other selfie pics.

he looks like a chadlite having a bad day in that pic.

no he looks like beta as hell. none of these

Probably the first because you have depressed/shy expression in the second one which could be offputting to some potential followers.

But in all honestly I would use this tbh

234.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, FatmanO and Time Travel
Probably the first because you have depressed/shy expression in the second one which could be offputting to some potential followers.

But in all honestly I would use this tbh

234.jpg
LOL

Just take pics eating or clubbing with ur frends
I have pics in clubs but I look better each month and lighting is really bad but I might do that!

LOL

I have pics in clubs but I look better each month and lighting is really bad but I might do that!
aslong as ur not alone in the pics they are good

social pics where you look worse than usual > solo pics where you look your best, at least for opener Tinder pic