What is a gone time frame for a water fast?

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
I completed a 60 hour water fast and I felt I could have fasted for another 2.5 days. My mom made me eat however.
Is it healthy and sustainable to fast 60-72 hours a week?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
I completed a 60 hour water fast and I felt I could have fasted for another 2.5 days. My mom made me eat however.
Is it healthy and sustainable to fast 60-72 hours a week?
yes you can
but after 3 days youll feel like shit without electrolytes

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 756
Water fasting is not sustainable or healthy. Just eat less and eat healthy shit + do moderate light cardio daily. My gigachad friend walks for 30 mins after every meal and he burns alot that way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 756
yes you can
Have you done it before? I think because I have a lot of fat I don’t feel any giddiness

Water fasting is not sustainable or healthy. Just eat less and eat healthy shit + do moderate light cardio daily. My gigachad friend walks for 30 mins after every meal and he burns alot that way
I walk 60 minutes a day but I don’t feel it’s enough. Even with a calorie deficit

Water fast is stupid for losing weight
"20 pounds lost in a week" then regains most of it bc its water weight
Just get into good habits by diet and exercise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I did it mainly to try and reset my food obsessions. I feel it helped me gain better perspective on when to eat and how to eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 5969
Have you done it before? I think because I have a lot of fat I don’t feel any giddiness
ive done a week long water fast without electrolytes, i usually start to feel dizzy and weird at like 3rd or 4th day
but i was skinnyfat not fat so maybe its different if youre obese
anyways its safe with or without electrolytes people done longer, just make sure to be careful about refeeding when you go over a week

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
its not stupid because it fixes your relationship with food
I fasted for a week and walked everyday, lost 6 lbs real fat

yes you can
Yeh because you are actually going through autophagy, and not coping with supplements

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
They are right, If you don't have a good diet. Then just intermediate fast and only start eating at 12 pm and stop at 6pm

Yeh because you are actually going through autophagy, and not coping with supplements
arent you the nigger who almost died on a 30 day fast without electrolytes, crying that your master mislead you? Get your goofy ass out of here, electrolytes dont hinder the progress

arent you the nigger who almost died on a 30 day fast without electrolytes, crying that your master mislead you? Get your goofy ass out of here, electrolytes dont hinder the progress
Uhh I don't remember that. I Was reporting my symptoms, which get worse in the night, but I always said I feel better in the morning
Even get a high in the mornings.
My mom Made me stop
But don't worry im on a 50 day fast right now
Don't play with me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Everyone itt blasting fasting never tried it.
Fasting 100% fixed my metabolism, increased my insulin sensitivity, worked faster and was easier to follow than meme caloric deficits.
Hormones are king, and your body has no mechanism to count calories, 10g or 100g of sugar both lock up your fat stores behind insulin.
Read my fasting guide, rolling 72's are fine if you're still not lean-ish

You need a whole year of fasting to get rid of your fat.