What is a good AI/Tool to use to solve Physics problems?

D

Deleted member 24770

Kraken
Help bhais ap physics is hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and mizzy
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
AP Physics???? How old are you bhai.....

But yes GPT4 will screw you over. There are no superior models out right now.
17 turning 18 in March.
aight bhai this is brutal jfl ai’s need to get better

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
17 turning 18 in March.
aight bhai this is brutal jfl ai’s need to get better
Haha, you may not believe this, but I used gpt4 on the AP physics exam, and it gave me incorrect answers.

Haha, you may not believe this, but I used gpt4 on the AP physics exam, and it gave me incorrect answers.
Jfl brutal bhai. That’s why i need to know a better ai, i might as well try asking but all the high gpa kids gatekeep their work

• +1
Jfl brutal bhai. That’s why i need to know a better ai, i might as well try asking but all the high gpa kids gatekeep their work
Get the 5 steps to a 5 ap phys workbook. Similar practice problems to ap test. Probably your best bet if the high iq fags refuse to share

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Get the 5 steps to a 5 ap phys workbook. Similar practice problems to ap test. Probably your best bet if the high iq fags refuse to share
Thanks bhai. I’ll get it its the algebra based one right

• +1
whats the point of using AI to solve ur problems when u can't use it on the AP exam?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
whats the point of using AI to solve ur problems when u can't use it on the AP exam?
I care about my class grade too it affects my gpa
also btw bhai had one of my smart friends send it to me, im cool asf with him but I don’t want to ask him for shit cuz it feels one sided cuz im academically lazy jfl

U sure? I got a 70 last time i used an ai for a quiz jfl
U aren’t using it properly, if u feed it the right info and breakdown the questions to the barebones it’ll work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and bwrauycnee
U aren’t using it properly, if u feed it the right info and breakdown the questions to the barebones it’ll work
Maybe ur right I used a diff ai, ill try chatgpt for physics then

• +1
Reactions: rand anon