What is a good body in your opinion?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I dont understand it.
Some people here say Lean and defined.
Then A lean And defined guy Gets posted.
And then you say his Physique Is „Average“
Now is average supposed to be bad?Cause I dont get it.If lean and defined Is good.then why is his physique just averahe
What is a good body.What does it look like to you?
Serious fucking question.I want answers
I want to look at my goal and plan out.
Already happy with my body

big muscular jock if tall 6ft+

lean physique if shorter

my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, CopingCel, Chadelite and 3 others
zyzz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352

Examples of good physiques

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LookistWorld, Hades, goat2x and 8 others
5DDFE8D0 8C55 4E9C 91BB 957572BCF760
26418B98 FB2E 43B5 8B33 17C17DF27242

What I'm aiming for

• +1
Wide upper body AND a wide waist. All in all a thick frame but a wide upper body

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3583 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3328
Didnt he roid though?
Or is this still achievable without.
Seems like a lot of years to me naturally
Yeah
I'm planning on roiding as well
This physique is 10/10 in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2352
Yeah
I'm planning on roiding as well
This physique is 10/10 in my opinion
Yeah looks good to me too.
Especially in the second pic.Alot of definition everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3328
Didnt he roid though?
Or is this still achievable without.
Seems like a lot of years to me naturally

Isnt a thin waist more aesthetic?

also is this a good physique?

yes his physique looks good. IMO I think thin waists are feminine and borderline gay. If you showed women pics of someone like I sent above versus Jeff seid or zyzz they would think the latter are gay.

this but obviously a little more definition and muscle is very DOM imo. I think it’s endomorphs but also not being a fat fuck obsiously and having a broad upper body

tldr: thin waists are aesthetic yes but far far far from DOM. Fat storage around the waist is a high t trait I’m pretty sure

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 1464

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Dogs and Pietrosiek
yes his physique looks good. IMO I think thin waists are feminine and borderline gay. If you showed women pics of someone like I sent above versus Jeff seid or zyzz they would think the latter are gay.

View attachment 235199

this but obviously a little more definition and muscle is very DOM imo. I think it’s endomorphs but also not being a fat fuck obsiously and having a broad upper body

tldr: thin waists are aesthetic yes but far far far from DOM. Fat storage around the waist is a high t trait I’m pretty sure
Ok.
Well I have a thin waist and Im already training Obliques to reduce the distance to my hips or whatever.kills your v taper a little but whatever

Ok.
Well I have a thin waist and Im already training Obliques to reduce the distance to my hips or whatever.kills your v taper a little but whatever

meh v taper is overrated imo. I’d rather add 10-15lbs to my frame and sacrifice a couple inches on my waist. I’m not gonna be shirtless 24/7. It’s good for the pool or beach tho

• +1
I would call this '' warrior body''. Low bf, quite a lot of musle but not to much. You must be overall fit. Idealy you have good frame and musle insertions but i mean how much musle/bf they have.

Tumblr npcb275Tbs1uw8kzyo5 r1 400

Conan primary

1c7a0dc73b2b49d27a55552c04304fa5

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 2352
Athletic physique for me, basically people wouldn't notice easily you lift unless you take your shirt off

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Chadelite, maxmendietta and 2 others
For me this body is ideal, maybe you can argue a bit more upper pec and lat development...but you can still wear fashion brands and you will impress in the beach, pool, or bedroom.
53E7AE40 8F19 43A2 9E36 33EB81516873

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rift, CopingCel, Deleted member 2352 and 2 others
Holy fuck These bodys are dope.
Especially the first one.
Holy smokes what a god
Yeah. This is ideal body imo. Pair this with decent height (6'1-6'3 for me i wouldnt want to be giant), masculine, aesthetic face and voice and you have that warrior hero pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and Golden Glass
Best physique imo is broad shoulders but not too broad, big ribcage, and small waist but not too small. You want to look proportional but also aesthetic at the same time. Also good insertions.

• +1
this is minimum

this is decent
26197319 1536375553097987 883429172 n

this is best
26553252 1543679815700894 1001478631 n

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2352
For me this body is ideal, maybe you can argue a bit more upper pec and lat development...but you can still wear fashion brands and you will impress in the beach, pool, or bedroom.
View attachment 235273
looks like me with more muscle.
Lifefuel and great body btw

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Godlike 2

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2352
Lean wirh abs & veins & thick neck & muscular shoulders/back/arms

Holy fuck These bodys are dope.
Especially the first one.
Holy smokes what a god
Interesting fact, in witcher books geralt was described as lanky and his face was ugly unpleasing with ugly smile also deep but ugly voice. Brootal blackpill becouse they made him more jacked, better looking and gave im dope voice (its the best in polish)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 2352
Interesting fact, in witcher books geralt was described as lanky and his face was ugly unpleasing with ugly smile also deep but ugly voice. Brootal blackpill becouse they made him more jacked, better looking and gave im dope voice (its the best in polish)
Yeah I heard that too.
But playing a chad is better for sales than playing an ogre

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yeah I heard that too.
But playing a chad is better for sales than playing an ogre
Geralt wasnt that op in books too from what i heard but you know, they made him tall (he heightmog many npcs) chad with god tier frame and voice. Same cavil. He look like a fucking slayer. They made his eyes apear more huntrish than normaly. He went form high trust slayer to low trust slayer
Henry cavill
5c92d905240000f7054de191
Z25505644QHenry Cavill w roli Wiedzmina
07hf40xh8jv11
Media cache article cover 2019 07 the witcher henry cavill 3 600x278 5d32c4f83b637

I prefer Geralts game appearance, over the shows and book. He actually looks like a graceful swordsman, not to high trust like the show or to ogreherish like the books. Why the fuck would geralt be ugly if he's a super solider.

The actor they chose for yennifer is horrible, she's like a 4psl curry. Ugly af, same with ciri

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I prefer Geralts game appearance, over the shows and book. He actually looks like a graceful swordsman, not to high trust like the show or to ogreherish like the books. Why the fuck would geralt be ugly if he's a super solider.

The actor they chose for yennifer is horrible, she's like a 4psl curry. Ugly af, same with ciri
Ciris is hot both in the game and in movie. Game geralt is the best in terms of looks, but in books witcher werent handsome in most cases. Being super SOLDIER like you called him have nothing to do with appearance. Geralt was described as ugly and fright3ning which fit witcher role well

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656, tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 2352
Ciris is hot both in the game and in movie. Game geralt is the best in terms of looks, but in books witcher werent handsome in most cases. Being super SOLDIER like you called him have nothing to do with appearance. Geralt was described as ugly and fright3ning which fit witcher role well
She's only hit in the game, in the show she is a mid tier normie with good colour. Looks like an alien, no tits or ass. Yennifer is repulsive, tho, why did they make her curry. Why tf is their blacks and ethinics in the show, it's super forced and stupid. It's supposed to be based on Poland. Even tho I'm black, it makes me cringe hard.

She's only hit in the game, in the show she is a mid tier normie with good colour. Looks like an alien, no tits or ass. Yennifer is repulsive, tho, why did they make her curry. Why tf is their blacks and ethinics in the show, it's super forced and stupid. It's supposed to be based on Poland. Even tho I'm black, it makes me cringe hard.
She looks hot here. Btw im not watching it. CAVIL look to good for me to handle that.
Comment e1Qqk8Z0iI1WUvditO6ZRdJWm0pbQFbq

She looks hot here. Btw im not watching it. CAVIL look to good for me to handle that.
View attachment 235393
How can you not watch a show just because some random actor is good looking, smh. High e behaviour. Indeed, she looks hot here looks like an anime girl tbh.

How can you not watch a show just because some random actor is good looking, smh. High e behaviour. Indeed, she looks hot here looks like an anime girl tbh.
Maybe. I try to avoid gl people as much as possible. Even in movies

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 2597
I cant handle getting mogged. I need to be unnmogabble to be happy
Looksmax then bro, instead of ldaring, do something funny to go viral so u have money for surgeries.