What is a good body in your opinion?

Its fake. I want to Be gl not to look good becouse of surgeries. Thats not true me. I want to know that im better geneticly
Who tf cares, I am prepared to fraud my genetics if that what it takes tk become validated, desired and respected by men and women. I want fame and fortune, if I statusmog 99% of the world, i'll be content.

Atleast 6ft1 height and a decent frame

No? But he'd have way more appeal if he was taller, his height limits him hard
I wont day that limit him. He would do slightly better but with that face and body he is a slayer

I wont day that limit him. He would do slightly better but with that face and body he is a slayer
Yeah no shit he's obviously a slayer but more height is always better, he'd still do better and in the Netherlands he'd be a manlet at his height. You're just coping calling height cope all the time cause you're exceptionally ugly and still tall so it's cope for you.

Yeah no shit he's obviously a slayer but more height is always better, he'd still do better and in the Netherlands he'd be a manlet at his height. You're just coping calling height cope all the time cause you're exceptionally ugly and still tall so it's cope for you.
Yes. Thats why its cope. Haight can be wasted by face easly. Even 5'3 gl guy will get easier foids than ugly tallfag. Also what is my psl iyo?

Yes. Thats why its cope. Haight can be wasted by face easly. Even 5'3 gl guy will get easier foids than ugly tallfag. Also what is my psl iyo?
The 5'3 guy would still struggle an extreme lot and would get 100000x more girls if he was like 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The 5'3 guy would still struggle an extreme lot and would get 100000x more girls if he was like 6'5
Yes, if hes gl. If hes not it wouldnt change a thing. Maybe just slightly but feet and 2 in for a little bit of difference for ugly foids
how ripped i am
Thats you in that pic?

Yes, if hes gl. If hes not it wouldnt change a thing. Maybe just slightly but feet and 2 in for a little bit of difference for ugly foids
Also, I'm not gonna bother to rate someone that looks like he doesn't even bother to brush his teeth. You never even looksmaxxed ever since you joined

This is @blackopstruecel

Wtf i thought he was an ugly truecel. jfl and a guy like that wanted to go Tranny route?

@blackopstruecel expain yourself boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Also, I'm not gonna bother to rate someone that looks like he doesn't even bother to brush his teeth. You never even looksmaxxed ever since you joined
I did. Look at that thread.
I was looksmaxing back then. My skin got better not fully but it was a progress, ive got leaner, i was chewing and mewing (i really belived that it will make me gl).

Wtf i thought he was an ugly truecel. jfl and a guy like that wanted to go Tranny route?

@blackopstruecel expain yourself boyo.
He is autistic.

He claims he is a ”truecel” while he’s clearly a normie who could get laid. He is also 5’11 so he can't say he is a manlet.

He is autistic.

He claims he is a ”truecel” while he’s clearly a normie who could get laid. He is also 5’11 so he can't say he is a manlet.
He PMed you with his pics?

He PMed you with his pics?
No, but this is his pic
CE95277C 3CF3 4861 8859 F3E7BB7C03D6

He is autistic.

Yeah looking at his face again he really doesn't look bad, he looks manly if anything.

So his problem must be Autism+low T. (kinda funny how all the self proclaimed Truecels are actually Normies lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
yes his physique looks good. IMO I think thin waists are feminine and borderline gay. If you showed women pics of someone like I sent above versus Jeff seid or zyzz they would think the latter are gay.

View attachment 235199

this but obviously a little more definition and muscle is very DOM imo. I think it’s endomorphs but also not being a fat fuck obsiously and having a broad upper body

tldr: thin waists are aesthetic yes but far far far from DOM. Fat storage around the waist is a high t trait I’m pretty sure
Birthinghipcel cope tbh

Birthinghipcel cope tbh

ok I mean if ur hips are wide ur fucked either way but were talking about waist here not hips. the 2 people I linked don't even have wide hips.

these are wide hips...

ok I mean if ur hips are wide ur fucked either way but were talking about waist here not hips. the 2 people I linked don't even have wide hips.

these are wide hips...

View attachment 235538
Wtf why did his hips get so wide after working out?Legit scared wtf

Wtf why did his hips get so wide after working out?Legit scared wtf

bc he fell for the "get shredded bro" meme, he didn't get bigger hips it just looks like that visually bc he has less fat around his midsection

If you don't aim for bloatlord you're a cuck
Images 60