What is a good clavicle width and bideltoid size?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
What is a good bideltoid size and clavicle width?

I know that the average bideltoid is maybe 18inch... not sure if there's any such data that exists for clavicle width. So I wanna know what's considered a good number for either of those measurements.

My stats: 5ft6 subhuman manlet, 18in clavicle width, 20in bideltoid. This bideltoid may be above population average but I still feel like a twink IRL.
This may be because I don't have capped shoulders, which means I can clearly tell where my clavicles are, and those could be actually subhuman twink size... thus making me think that.

24 inch or death

• Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Im 5ft11 and my bidelt 18 inches, mogs me

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
You have really good clavicle width

• +1
You have really good clavicle width
Don't know man... what's the population average?

I still feel like a subhuman twink... not just IRL, but looking at myself in the mirror, I am not able to cope how narrow looking I am.

Not having capped shoulders exaggerates that even more (maybe I have bad insertions).

Don't know man... what's the population average?

I still feel like a subhuman twink... not just IRL, but looking at myself in the mirror, I am not able to cope how narrow looking I am.

Not having capped shoulders exaggerates that even more (maybe I have bad insertions).
Mine is like 16 so you mog me.
"Based on the shoulder measurements of 7,476 men aged 20 years and older taken during the same time period, the average shoulder width of men in the United States was 16.1 inches (41.1 cm)."
You are above average according to this.

• +1
How to even fucking measure it properly? Any guide?

• +1
15 inch is ideal
Above that is brutish

• JFL
It all depends on your head size. 20 inch is good but it can look small if you have a huge head, and it can look big if you have smaller skull (which is ideal for proportions)

• +1
What is a good bideltoid size and clavicle width?

I know that the average bideltoid is maybe 18inch... not sure if there's any such data that exists for clavicle width. So I wanna know what's considered a good number for either of those measurements.

My stats: 5ft6 subhuman manlet, 18in clavicle width, 20in bideltoid. This bideltoid may be above population average but I still feel like a twink IRL.
This may be because I don't have capped shoulders, which means I can clearly tell where my clavicles are, and those could be actually subhuman twink size... thus making me think that.
Its all really depends on neck length and thikness. My neck is long and thick, and my 21 inch bidel looks small. Same with skull sizes. Also dont neglect waist and hips. Ratios > actual size, at least until you talk to person very close.

Btw 20 inch at 5’6 must look fuxking huge

What's your clavicle width... that's the ine I'm concerned about more. (You know, the actual bone itself)

What's your current measurement? How do you plan to get to 24inch?
current measurement 22 inch non gymcelled at 5 7 i will blast gh

• +1
Mine is like 16 so you mog me.
"Based on the shoulder measurements of 7,476 men aged 20 years and older taken during the same time period, the average shoulder width of men in the United States was 16.1 inches (41.1 cm)."
You are above average according to this.
I don't think those stats are true. They are measuring narrow old boomers and it's bringing the stats down. IRL I have never seen a guy near my age have a narrower bidelt than me (20in).

And even mine in the mirror looks subhuman twink size and narrow af.

He clearly has some shoulder pads on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It all depends on your head size. 20 inch is good but it can look small if you have a huge head, and it can look big if you have smaller skull (which is ideal for proportions)
I have a peanut skull really, in proportion to my manlet height, and 18in clavicles still look subhuman.

Its all really depends on neck length and thikness. My neck is long and thick, and my 21 inch bidel looks small. Same with skull sizes. Also dont neglect waist and hips. Ratios > actual size, at least until you talk to person very close.

Btw 20 inch at 5’6 must look fuxking huge
My neck length is pretty short (manletism!). Thicknes might be avg to above avg though. Definitely not even close to my jaw width. Pretty smaller than that. My waist is also really thin (maybe ecto genes).

It does not look huge at all man. Still looks subhuman.
current measurement 22 inch non gymcelled at 5 7 i will blast gh
Doubt you'll get anything. Most of the shoulder width (>80%) is achieved by 12y of age. Very minor growth after that. So not sure how blasting GH is gonna elongate it.

I don't think those stats are true. They are measuring narrow old boomers and it's bringing the stats down. IRL I have never seen a guy near my age have a narrower bidelt than me (20in).

And even mine in the mirror looks subhuman twink size and narrow af.

He clearly has some shoulder pads on.
BTW the source was referencing biacromial breadth, not bideltoid breadth.
16 bideltoid would be pretty narrow :ROFLMAO:

• +1
I have a peanut skull really, in proportion to my manlet height, and 18in clavicles still look subhuman.

My neck length is pretty short (manletism!). Thicknes might be avg to above avg though. Definitely not even close to my jaw width. Pretty smaller than that. My waist is also really thin (maybe ecto genes).

Doubt you'll get anything. Most of the shoulder width (>80%) is achieved by 12y of age. Very minor growth after that. So not sure how blasting GH is gonna elongate it.
Then you measure wrong. 20 inch is a lot for 5’6. Most 6’2+ guys have about 20 inch bidel.

• +1
Then you measure wrong. 20 inch is a lot for 5’6. Most 6’2+ guys have about 20 inch bidel.
I thought so too but I've measured it multiple times, across months, and it always comes out 20in bideltoid and 18in biacromial width. I use the pencil method of marking the span on the wall and then measuring it.

I have slightly rounded shoulders IRL but I doubt it would affect IRL perception that much.

BTW, you also mentioned that your 21in bideltoid looks small... And mine is smaller than yours...so...

BTW, you also mentioned that your 21in bideltoid looks small... And mine is smaller than yours...so...
I am 6’2, almost 6’3. And I look small due to too long and thick neck.

20 inch bideltoid must be something like 90% percentile for 5’6 guys. U are wider than most taller guys.

Anyways u know better how it is irl, so useless discussion lol

• +1

keep coping subhuman