what is a good natty T Level?

42E2240D 21DB 4B2C AD1D 803E91CDFFF9

whats the normal range? i have 650
Are you experiencing any mental effects at that level? Lethargy, depressed mood, low libido, apathy, low motivation etc.?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Guess everyone on this forum is insanely high T with packing 8 inches.

I would not trust these comments saying 800 is the bare minimum, even for young adult males, id trust the reference ranges saying 300-1000 is normal, obv u wanna be on the higher end of that. Ik 2 dudes from my gym who are pretty jacked nattys got 450 and 700, my mate who got 1050, also myself (I look giga low T) at 650ng/dl.

• +1
Reactions: xanny and .👽.
Guess everyone on this forum is insanely high T with packing 8 inches.

I would not trust these comments saying 800 is the bare minimum, even for young adult males, id trust the reference ranges saying 300-1000 is normal, obv u wanna be on the higher end of that. Ik 2 dudes from my gym who are pretty jacked nattys got 450 and 700, my mate who got 1050, also myself (I look giga low T) at 650ng/dl.
i have 6inches at around 600ng/dl its over. but i guess i could improve with moving more (home Office) and stop eating outside daily.

T level difference is negligible in the natty range . It's all about androgen sensitivity.

300 ng/dl mogger with high androgen sensitivity > 900ng/dl incel with low androgen sensitivity
What are your ideas to increase androgen sensitivity?

I would guess things like lowfap, working out, not eating too often, cutting endocrine disruptors out

offtopic question but why do steroids kill? is too high tesosterone bad or does steroids fuck with you in another way

i want to do a cycle

Minimum 300. Ideally your T should be around 600-900

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
What are your ideas to increase androgen sensitivity?

I would guess things like lowfap, working out, not eating too often, cutting endocrine disruptors out
L-carnitine

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and .👽.
offtopic question but why do steroids kill? is too high tesosterone bad or does steroids fuck with you in another way

i want to do a cycle
Cardiomegaly and increased stress on the cardiovascular system.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
950 ideal with Estridol and Prolactin being low

i have 6inches at around 600ng/dl its over. but i guess i could improve with moving more (home Office) and stop eating outside daily.
Try an American scale ruler bro. Gave me like +2 inches. Biggest dickmaxxing tip out there

• JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´