What is a good weight for 6 ft 1/2?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I just checked again I thought I was 74 kg but Im 77 kg acctually or 170 lbs.Is this good or bad?
What is a good weight for my height?
I go to the gym since 3 weeks

Depends on how much muscle you have?
What kind of low IQ question is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Depends on how much muscle you have?
What kind of low IQ question is this?
How the fuck do i know how much muscle I have in kg?
Imworking out and doing cardio.I have little muscle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
depends, if i look at ufc fighters weight, at 6'1 Paulo costa fights at 185lbs/84 kg division but on fight day he weights 97kg. Cain Valasquez weigted 109 kg or 240lbs. Carlos condit at your height was fighting at welterweight (170lbs) but he cutted from watter at least 15 lbs. You could cut to lightweight (155pbs or 70kg), and you would be one of the tallest if not the tallest fighter in division. Basicly that mean you're skinny af propably. I weight around 74kg at the same height and feel like a skeleton.

How the fuck do i know how much muscle I have in kg?
Imworking out and doing cardio.I have little muscle
How fucking stupid are you to reply with this?
Weighty can be affected by bone mass, and fat placement. A question like this literally makes no fucking sense.

What's a good weight for 6'0? What does that even mean? You need to factor in how much muscle you want.

why do you need that knowledge, it is simply useless for such a manlet like you OP

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 2205
How fucking stupid are you to reply with this?
Weighty can be affected by bone mass, and fat placement. A question like this literally makes no fucking sense.

What's a good weight for 6'0? What does that even mean? You need to factor in how much muscle you want.
I want low bf and Little bit of good muscle everywhere.So not huge but lean and Aesthetic
why do you need that knowledge, it is simply useless for such a manlet like you OP
MANLET😂😂

I just checked again I thought I was 74 kg but Im 77 kg acctually or 170 lbs.Is this good or bad?
What is a good weight for my height?
I go to the gym since 3 weeks
170 - 194

depends, if i look at ufc fighters weight, at 6'1 Paulo costa fights at 185lbs/84 kg division but on fight day he weights 97kg. Cain Valasquez weigted 109 kg or 240lbs. Carlos condit at your height was fighting at welterweight (170lbs) but he cutted from watter at least 15 lbs. You could cut to lightweight (155pbs or 70kg), and you would be one of the tallest if not the tallest fighter in division. Basicly that mean you're skinny af propably. I weight around 74kg at the same height and feel like a skeleton.
Well im a little shorter and weigh 77 kg.
I dont feel like a Skeleton tbh.
But also not Muscled enough.I need more fucking strength

65-70 lean

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Well im a little shorter and weigh 77 kg.
I dont feel like a Skeleton tbh.
But also not Muscled enough.I need more fucking strength
I read 6'1.5 sorry, but you're something like nate diaz tier, 6ft and fighting at lightweight. 7kg from water is nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
170 at 6'2 is very skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Your question is irrelevant cause you didn't mention body fat you could be a shredded fuck or skinny fat slob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
I'm at 91KG @ 6ft1 lol

65-70 lean
fucking skeleton tier. This guy, ufc claims he's 6'1, hes proably around 6ft if not less and weight around 97kg at fight day. This is ideal weight
Borracchinghgagha

• +1
I'm at 91KG @ 6ft1 lol
that's averge for this height tbh, cain valasquez was 109 at this height if not shorter (look maybe at 6ft, ufc often fraud)

ye
if u are lean
my friend is 82 kg at 6'2 and he gained 10 kg of muscles before that he WAS lean
Hmm ok thanks bra

that's averge for this height tbh, cain valasquez was 109 at this height if not shorter (look maybe at 6ft, ufc often fraud)
Nah that's not average weight for that height, average is like 80kg, but since I put on a decent amount of mass I think I am still little below 15% bf right now.

my bmi is like 26.4 atm which means I should be "overweight", but because of muscular body I don't look overweight

ye
if u are lean
my friend is 82 kg at 6'2 and he gained 10 kg of muscles before that he WAS lean
propably tiny bones. At 6'2 you can easly weight above 90 kg very ripped with thick bones
Nah that's not average weight for that height, average is like 80kg, but since I put on a decent amount of mass I think I am still little below 15% bf right now.
yeah maybe it's above averge but when i look at those ufc fighters 6'2 (maybe even shorter, ufc frauds height quite often) weighting above 100kg it make me think about my 74 kg skeleton tier

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I'm like 160lbs at 6ft1 and I like it tbh and im lean like 10% body fat

Same height and weight, I look skinnyfat, they are saying you must be skinny because they assume you have some muscle, if you don't, like me, yo actually look fat at this weight lol
it's not about the numbers on the scale, you can be at this weight and look aesthetic if you have low BF and high muscle