What is a "high cut" lefort 1?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Cuz it sounds like smthn I might need

Cuz it sounds like smthn I might need
gr1-428.jpg

Imagine B but without the wings that stick out. That would be like a standard high cut Lefort. What's pictured is a quadrangular Lefort, which I guess would a type of high Lefort.

It seems like if you got CCW rotation with high Lefort it would just make the problem it's meant to fix worse.

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
gr1-428.jpg

Imagine B but without the wings that stick out. That would be like a standard high cut Lefort. What's pictured is a quadrangular Lefort, which I guess would a type of high Lefort.

It seems like if you got CCW rotation with high Lefort it would just make the problem it's meant to fix worse.
I fucking need to get smthn like lefort high cut minus normal lefort. I need to project my nasal base forward but not my upper palate.

Will this fix naso folds ?

I fucking need to get smthn like lefort high cut minus normal lefort. I need to project my nasal base forward but not my upper palate.
i doubt you’re so recessed that you actually need a lefort surgery

High cut LeFort I will not project your nasal base. It will just do the area around it (paranasal).
For that you need a more invasive LeFort

High cut LeFort I will not project your nasal base. It will just do the area around it (paranasal).
Wait but they are literally advancing the bone at the nasal base forward?

Wait but they are literally advancing the bone at the nasal base forward?
the nasal base is not even pictured on there

i heard a regular le fort 1 sometimes projects the paranasal area and even nasal base by a little bit

i heard a regular le fort 1 sometimes projects the paranasal area and even nasal base by a little bit
lefort 1 does not project the paranasal area
high cut lefort 1 will project the paranasal area

neither will project the nasal base, however there are frequently unpredictable changes to the shape and angle of nose tip and bridge following lefort 1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766