what is a no-nonsense guide for an autistic guy to succeed in a job interview?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
There was one on the /r/mgtow subreddit but it got taken down by cuckit :(

-anyone have any tips?

-keep in mind we are competing against white females 18-49 who are favored in the job market and prioritized over men of all races/demographics

• +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel and Gaia262
don't say random shit

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, pneumocystosis, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
idk i got hired by a middle aged white woman just by being nt and answering questions truthfully and correct

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Kingcel32
Put that you are autistic on job application (If you are diagnosed)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: galego123, Kingcel32, isis_Bleach and 2 others
idk i got hired by a middle aged white woman just by being nt and answering questions truthfully and correct
can you elaborate and share your experiences with us on the interview?

what type of job was it?

Put that you are autistic on job application (If you are diagnosed)
why? is it federally protected? could I get a leg up? (at my current job their is a LITERAL retard there who gets promoted).

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
what do you mean? like don't give spergy answers?
make sure you keep to the topic and don't go off on tangents talking about irrelevant stuff

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
make sure you keep to the topic and don't go off on tangents talking about irrelevant stuff
ok that works. but a lot of interviews are vague and talk about "being a fit" what do they mean by "being a good fit" is it basically the "fit" is an 18-23 lily white girl?

ok that works. but a lot of interviews are vague and talk about "being a fit" what do they mean by "being a good fit" is it basically the "fit" is an 18-23 lily white girl?
look at the requirements for the job and explain how you have these

• +1
Be good looking and have the right qualifications

look at the requirements for the job and explain how you have these
ok fair enough. but how do you tailor your resume to the job? how do you outcompete slim lily white girls 18-23 as a 25 year old stuttering 5ft6 hairy Italian/Jew mutt?

Be good looking and have the right qualifications
how do you outcompete slim attractive lily white girls 18-23 as a 25 year old stuttering 5ft6 hairy Italian/Jew mutt?

ok fair enough. but how do you tailor your resume to the job? how do you outcompete slim lily white girls 18-23 as a 25 year old stuttering 5ft6 hairy Italian/Jew mutt?
read the requirements for that job specifically and tailor it to yourself

Don't overthink anything and DO NOT go above and BEYOND when you've already answered the question

how do you outcompete slim attractive lily white girls 18-23 as a 25 year old stuttering 5ft6 hairy Italian/Jew mutt?
Take a hard labor job

Take a hard labor job
like what construction? i already work landscape but I am forced to work 7 days a week overtime! :(

(would home depot be good or are they just gonna hire spicy latinas? a lot of latinas 18-29 work at home depot where I live)

just try to act normal they take anyone nowadays

Dont make racist joke. And if you already started iT finish it otherwise people will see you as racist

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Dont make racist joke. And if you already started iT finish it otherwise people will see you as racist
:ROFLMAO:most high iq answer. I also have a tip. If the manager catches you fapping to hentai. Do not frantically X out the screen. Just calmly turn your head toward your boss, continue fapping, and maintain eye contact to establish dominance! (after all the manager was being the jackass by not knocking).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
like what construction? i already work landscape but I am forced to work 7 days a week overtime! :(

(would home depot be good or are they just gonna hire spicy latinas? a lot of latinas 18-29 work at home depot where I live)
Anything customer service skews towards hiring females.

You’d need STEM certs or a college degree to get a white collar job.

Just trades maxx

• +1

-anyone have any tips?

-keep in mind we are competing against white females 18-49 who are favored in the job market and prioritized over men of all races/demographics
just try your best to be normal, in my interview they asked me all the questions like describe a time you had a challenge and how u overcame it and shit like that, just take situations from ur life and twist them a bit to suit the question. Just follow interview guides on the web I don't see why it would be any different if u had autism unless ur low functioning

home depot ain't bad if your looking for min wage job than it'll be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
home depot ain't bad if your looking for min wage job than it'll be good.
do u think i should a do one of those evening cleaning jobs? Am 16 and i want to moneymaxx because im building a pc right now and need to fund my 4 week philippines vacation once i turn 18 and graduate

• +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel and Kingcel32
do u think i should a do one of those evening cleaning jobs? Am 16 and i want to moneymaxx because im building a pc right now and need to fund my 4 week philippines vacation once i turn 18 and graduate
Yeah whatever suits you best. I was a lot associate which is basically general laborer/cart puller. Alright pay where I was at and got to chill and listen to music while pulling carts, also it’s a good complement in working out cause you’re on your feet a lot and have to occasionally lift heavy things.

• +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel and Deleted member 20618
if u want a pc work at a tech store like best buy for the discount, best buy minumum wage is 15 dollars company wide, and the employee discount is whatever the store paid for it plus 5 percent, i work there its great i get to work with a bunch of greasy autists who like anime and pokemon cards like me

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 20618
Anything customer service skews towards hiring females.

You’d need STEM certs or a college degree to get a white collar job.

Just trades maxx
i have a degree (agriculture based)

-good looking
-fake your worldview align with interviewers (political correct)
-have actual skill and requirement

You got a job?

Proud of you bhai :Comfy:

Stop eating shit sandwich and hurting animals and maybe there is hope (y)

My job interviews have been at sonic and at a golf course with a quiet interviewer who was less NT than I am :lul:

So can't give you much advice besides answer the questions and then add a little bit extra, a bit more than "yes no" but not too much (y)

You got a job?

Proud of you bhai :Comfy:

Stop eating shit sandwich and hurting animals and maybe there is hope (y)
ya a i been working i cant cope with this nose any longer

ya a i been working i cant cope with this nose any longer
mine is worse bruh

nose bridge can be smaller. thats the rhino needed. its very hard to operate on noses that are wider generally speaking. but if you target the bridge it will be better.

the way youre going you will be uber masculine in your late 20s.

i think if we both got rhino we could ascend to chadlite tbh i just cant take this abuse from women making fun of it anytmore

you don't need it. only thing u need is to get those dick sucking lips removed, ears fixed ,some skin care routine, diet and never come back to this site before you botch your face up even more. 2 years ago you had swag.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Gaygymmaxx

-anyone have any tips?

Depends on what kind of work you're looking to do. There are plenty of jobs women simply cannot do. Only token bull dykes will be found at them. You can't be a p*ssy though if you're gonna do those type of jobs.

Try roofing.

nose bridge can be smaller. thats the rhino needed. its very hard to operate on noses that are wider generally speaking. but if you target the bridge it will be better.

the way youre going you will be uber masculine in your late 20s.

View attachment 1785714

you don't need it. only thing u need is to get those dick sucking lips removed, ears fixed ,some skin care routine, diet and never come back to this site before you botch your face up even more. 2 years ago you had swag.
thanks