What is amnesia ROI in trading?

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Monthly, or yearly?
I'm interssted in the subject and i'm inspired by his results. He is really an inspiration to me. šŸ¤©

I would really like to know how much he make in % a year of his bankroll. or monthly since he started.

And how much i as an humble begginner should aim to acomplish in the long term.

@Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just stop it man he admitted to working in a nightclub ushering teens to their Ubers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, Mio, Petsmart and 5 others
Just stop it man he admitted to working in a nightclub ushering teens to their Ubers
He is a full tile trader, he just do that a few time a week, to pick up some bitches and train his social skills

• JFL
Reactions: kranerman23123, Mio, thereallegend and 3 others
he is not gonna respond . he is a dumb spoiled little man from sacramento, califorria . what does he know about life?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension and AlexBrown84
He is a full tile trader, he just do that a few time a week, to pick up some bitches and train his social skills
he picks up dudes in a gay bar

Monthly, or yearly?
I'm interssted in the subject and i'm inspired by his results. He is really an inspiration to me. šŸ¤©

I would really like to know how much he make in % a year of his bankroll. or monthly since he started.

@Amnesia
Cope

Monthly, or yearly?

@Amnesia
He's starving most likely like 99% of so called "traders"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq and albe.ORG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back