what is an easy certification i could get quickly that will certify me for some occupation?

I am sorry to hear that.

It’s going to be tough finding a job since you can hardly see.
fr, i hope I can get this fixed, if It is possible then the surgery is like 4 - 8k, which sucks because I don't want to wait any longer to start improving my face, but fuck even with a drivers license alone u can start making 15/hr which mogs the 9/hr im making rn, one can only hope :no::incel:

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
fr, i hope I can get this fixed, if It is possible then the surgery is like 4 - 8k, which sucks because I don't want to wait any longer to start improving my face, but fuck even with a drivers license alone u can start making 15/hr which mogs the 9/hr im making rn, one can only hope :no::incel:
I hope it works out for you brah.

Working for 9$ an hour sounds like fucking suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I hope it works out for you brah.

Working for 9$ an hour sounds like fucking suifuel.
not 9$ but £9, but either way it's fucking chump change, very stressful job, the security thing costs like £500 or so but then at least you earn £12/hr starting off at the lowest, and it's way less stressful, i'd practically be getting paid to just look intimidating, which i sort of am, since im 6'5 and have decent musculature, but i'd also probably hop on roids if I was getting 12/hr.

• +1
Comptia, maybe learn Java or c++. Easy work. That’s what my old friend did to ascend, then he left me in the dust.

Comptia, maybe learn Java or c++. Easy work. That’s what my old friend did to ascend, then he left me in the dust.
But won’t programming be taken over by AI in the near future?

But won’t programming be taken over by AI in the near future?
Maybe, but they’ll always need some code monkey/grunt to input the basic codes. I’m sure you can find a good starting job with the certs I recommended and work your way up from there.

• +1
Maybe, but they’ll always need some code monkey/grunt to input the basic codes. I’m sure you can find a good starting job with the certs I recommended and work your way up from there.
I’ve tried it out already for a few semesters at my community college and it’s just not for me brah.

I just can’t sit at a desk all day and type into a computer I’m too ADHD for that, it drives me insane. I have to be up and moving around that’s why I’m looking into trades.