What is an IOI?

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
I regularly see people staring at me. Is it because i'm an ugly manlet or an IOI?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, nevermind2, Basedtheticz and 1 other person
wrong section smh

IOI stands for indicator of interest. It's hard to tell what IOI is. Some people think that if a girl looks at you for more than 0.01s she is giving you ioi while others think that only P in V is IOI.

If you get attention in public for how you look then you are in one of the followings :
- You are very gl
- You are extremely ugly (deformed-tier)
- You have a characteristic which makes you unique like being 195cm+ tall or extremely fat for instance.

So unless you are deformed if you get IOI's on a regular basis you must be at least above average.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and max_frisch

IOI stands for indicator of interest. It's hard to tell what IOI is. Some people think that if a girl looks at you for more than 0.01s she is giving you ioi while others think that only P in V is IOI.
If you turn your head in an unpredictable way in public and you see girls heads turns then they were most likely watching you, moreover if you she watch you back after you caught her watching you a first time it means she must be interested since if he stared at you for you ugliness she would avoid anymore eye-contact.
You can easily make the difference between real IOI's and simple stares tbh.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH
Ugly manlet probably

If you turn your head in an unpredictable way in public and you see girls heads turns then they were most likely watching you, moreover if you she watch you back after you caught her watching you a first time it means she must be interested since if he stared at you for you ugliness she would avoid anymore eye-contact.
You can easily make the difference between real IOI's and simple stares tbh.
I had this plenty of times and it means nothing. For example, once I was standing in line to get something. It was my turn to pay for my stuff, I look up and I caught girl staring and at me, she sudenly looks away and after one second she looks at me again and then looks away. About minute later when I go out same thing happened. I go out pack my stuff (outside of the mall) and she walks by me and didn't look at me again.
Just one of tens if not hundreds situations that happened to me. By the way, young girls are staring at old men they way you described. I don't think girls in their teens wants to be approached by 50+ years old men.

Its because of ur high iq. U iq mog 99% of the population. U mog even wheety waffle

Having high IOI is either something wonderful or something terrible. No in-between.

All the IOI’s I all received are real, asked for Insta after sometime, gave it to me. Turned out they were legit simping

-Looking at you
-Smiling at you
-Longer eye contact than usual
-Playing with hair

Don’t get confused if she’s just friendly or giving IOI’s. It’s easy to tell, especially if she does it all the time she sees you

Btw roetveegpiet mogs zwarte piet

• Hmm...
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
Btw roetveegpiet mogs zwarte piet
Shut the fuck up retarded snowflake zwarte piet mogs. True PSL god teratyrone. Roetveegpiet is just a white men with stripes jflol at roetveegflikker. Fuck off or you will get the roe