• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoyGune, owlofathena, TheEndHasNoEnd and 18 others
being curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Dionysus, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
don't even know what esr means. It's over for me.

the manlet pill is brutal, I must say.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Baldingman1998, Matthias8272 and 1 other person
don't even know what esr means. It's over for me.

the manlet pill is brutal, I must say.
ESR = Eye separation ratio, ideal is 0.47

Thank god I'm 6'1, if I was short I would have killed myself long ago

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
SMALL SKULL / RECESSED BONE STRUCTURE
HEIGHT
RACE

IN THAT ORDER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, 000 and CursedOne
Long midface
Downward growth
Dolichocephalic skull
Round orbitals with high set supras
Low cheekbones
Those 5 really fucked you up.

Bro we're talking Eye area here
MUH EYE AREA

IF YOUR 6/2 WITH A ROBUST FACE AND HUGE JAW YOU CAN HAVE NO EYES AND STILL GET LAID

JFL @ U HIGH INHIB WANA BE PRETTY BOYS CRYING OVER SMALL DETAILES WHILE AN UGLY GIANT GIGA COOMS IN YOUR CRUSH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 5385
Also too high ES ratio can be easily fixed by cheekbones augmentation
Low ES is death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and DutchPrettyBoy
jfl if you chose NCT
207a63acd976210099950a3ee6ed0b0f

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
ESR = Eye separation ratio, ideal is 0.47

Thank god I'm 6'1, if I was short I would have killed myself long ago
ESR sounds almost like IPD.

But yeah, fucked up eye erea for a man= death sentence often.

Strangely women can get away with bad/lesser eye erea's much better.
Like Aubrey Plaze for example. She is considered and casted as attractive.
Whith those type of eyes, on a male. He would be GAME OVER almost. because of to much sceral show.

okxgsnd28xd11.jpg

The weak chin is also brutal on males. Unless he can beard fraud.

SMALL DICK IS THE BIGGEST DEATH SENTENCE

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Not being white

vxcwggdkhto31.png

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
I think biggest death sentence is a death sentence
giphy.gif

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, CursedOne and Mouthbreath
Most people here too ugly to even get their dicks seen JFL
At least they’re saved of the humiliation of getting a slut in your bed then revealing your 3 inches peepee

Probably being a curry in the west
or going bald

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Gaia262
Not having a drivers license
Biggest meme ever. Half the chads I know don't have licenses and have their girl drive them. No license for your face.

• +1
0.51 esr is fine if high pfl and long medial canthus

• Love it
Reactions: casadebanho
Biggest meme ever. Half the chads I know don't have licenses and have their girl drive them. No license for your face.
cucked @LastGerman

there are many guys with a small skull that were slayers in their prime.
Wrong

They might have slightly smaller skulls and still do good
but a true bug skulled individual has no hope

Your skull has to be bigger than a womans at least or you have no hope

I thought ES Ratio the more the better was the deal. Is .50 bad?

Wrong

They might have slightly smaller skulls and still do good
but a true bug skulled individual has no hope

Your skull has to be bigger than a womans at least or you have no hope
WRONG. Look up skull variation in males and females. Men have SLIGHTLY larger skulls on average. It's completely different than height, where the gaussian curves for men and females overlap only very little. For skulls the gaussians overlap a lot, they're just slightly shifted.

WRONG. Look up skull variation in males and females. Men have SLIGHTLY larger skulls on average. It's completely different than height, where the gaussian curves for men and females overlap only very little. For skulls the gaussians overlap a lot, they're just slightly shifted.
EXACTLY DONKEY BRAIN

IF YOUR A MAN AND YOU HAVE A SKULL THAT IS SMALLER THAN A WOMAN YOURE DOOMED

NOT ALL MEN HAVE HUGE SKULLS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

53tjysaasi611
Uvhq0m685ds31
AdamScottAzizAnsariBackstageVariety5thIqaihnCsl4ul
Download
DHTvtRM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Lolcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
*incomprehensible low iq rambling*
see this chart? women have slightly smaller heads than males. I'd estimate about 50 percent of men have a smaller skull than 30-40percent of females. Does that mean it's over for half the male population? I don't think so.

Attachments

• Adults Hat Size Chart.JPG
    Adults Hat Size Chart.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 14
see this chart? women have slightly smaller heads than males. I'd estimate about 50 percent of men have a smaller skull than 30-40percent of females. Does that mean it's over for half the male population? I don't think so.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE POPULATION?

IM SAYING THAT SMALL SKULL IS A DEATH SENTENCE

THE FACT THAT NOT MANY MEN HAVE SMALL SKULLS MAKES IT EVEN WORSE FOR THOSE THAT DO

TF IS WRONG WITH THE LOW IQ DONKEYS ON THIS FORUM

"THE FACT THAT NOT MANY MEN HAVE SMALL SKULLS"
thats exactly wrong though.

Neither of these are death sentences. Gandy has a .51 ES and plenty of slayers have NCT.

"THE FACT THAT NOT MANY MEN HAVE SMALL SKULLS"
thats exactly wrong though.
ok nevermind, just checked wikipedia head width, head size is not so important but head width is completely different between men and women.
basically 97percent of women have narrower skulls than the average male skull

Not having a drivers license

How do you know so many Chads without a driver licence? "I know a guy or I know a Chad" is not a valid statement. Also lol at "Chads" who cannot drive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
How do you know so many Chads without a driver licence? "I know a guy or I know a Chad" is not a valid statement. Also lol at "Chads" who cannot drive.
Ever heard of a Tyrone? The chads I know from the hood don’t have a license and get tons of girls.

And for some reason, you know a lot of them and they all cannot drive?
When did I say they all cannot drive? You’re talking like a delusional leftist making an argument with false absolutism. I said I know a lot of Chads from the hood and most of them don’t have licenses and still get tons of girls. One of them impregnated a rich girl who drives him around. Keep coping by saying your lack of a driver’s license is why you’re unwanted when it’s your face.

Bimax protrusion

When did I say they all cannot drive? You’re talking like a delusional leftist making an argument with false absolutism.

You are the one talking like a leftist with your ancedotal evidence here. Ok, you said "half of the Chads"... My bad.. It is jsut half of them... My argument still stands though. This is anecdotal evidence therefore not a valid statement. How many Chads do you actually know. First you talk about Chads, now Tyrones or are Chads = Tyrones. Yo uare all over the place.

I said I know a lot of Chads from the hood and most of them don’t have licenses and still get tons of girls.

And this is called anecdotal evidence. Also, driving goes fa beyond that. It is not about having a female.

One of them impregnated a rich girl who drives him around.

So, he is a little boy who needs a mother who drives him around. Just lol at allowing a female to drive you around. Absolutely emasculating.

Keep coping by saying your lack of a driver’s license is why you’re unwanted when it’s your face.

And when did I say this, you dumb leftist? Heh?

You are the one talking like a leftist with your ancedotal evidence here. Ok, you said "half of the Chads"... My bad.. It is jsut half of them... My argument still stands though. This is anecdotal evidence therefore not a valid statement. How many Chads do you actually know. First you talk about Chads, now Tyrones or are Chads = Tyrones. Yo uare all over the place.

And this is called anecdotal evidence. Also, driving goes fa beyond that. It is not about having a female.

So, he is a little boy who needs a mother who drives him around. Just lol at allowing a female to drive you around. Absolutely emasculating.

And when did I say this, you dumb leftist? Heh?
Chads == Tyrones in my post. If you really think girls care about a Chad having a license you’re delusional. Your evidence is also anecdotal saying there are no Chads without a license.

If a prime women allows you to impregnate her and has your kid then there’s no way you can shame him by saying he needs a mom to drive him around.

We can turn this argument into cold hard facts by making a chadfish on tinder and putting “my license is suspended so you will need to drive” in the bio. See how many girls care.

Do you personally have a license?

Long midface
Downward growth
Dolichocephalic skull
Round orbitals with high set supras
Low cheekbones
Those 5 really fucked you up.

Lower brows, lip lift
Bimax ccw
Combo of the above
Brow lowering, almond eye surgery, fat grafting
Malar implants

Nbd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
just have almost perfect everything else theory
i have nct but i don't really see it as a failo despite me not having everything else "perfect".