What is bone mashing and does it work?

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
I recently saw a post where some guy ascended with bone mashing, mewing, and upper eye area pulling. Idk what bone mashing is but I've heard it's a good looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Not sure I would trust that technique myself. I think even if there is something to it you would likely end up with different results on the parts you were bonesmashing - like the brow ridges and cheek bones.

I think its basically smashing what you want to grow with a hammer.

Smashing your bones

Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Growth Plate
Not sure I would trust that technique myself. I think even if there is something to it you would likely end up with different results on the parts you were bonesmashing - like the brow ridges and cheek bones.

I think its basically smashing what you want to grow with a hammer.
Wtf

While you bonesmash, I gymmaxx, pubertymaxx, surgerymaxx, and eventually pussysmash your oneitis.

It works but you should only damage the surface of the building ne and wait 1-6 weeks for a full recovery before smashing again. So many soft hits to damage the surface is ideal use some tool don't use hands

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
bone smashing is when u hit urself like a retard. it does work but at the cost of ur dignity.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes

What is "Bone-smashing" 🧐

bonesmashing is a looksmaxxing technique in which by causing physical trauma on parts of the face one attempts to cause bone-growth and effectively increase the size of parts of their skeleton.

How does it work? 🧠

When bone is continually hit it can causes micro fractures to form on the skull. Fractures either form a big callus (a big blob of temporary bone that usually happens when you're in a cast) or a microcallus (wee little microscopy fractures in the inner region of bone). Bones fix fractures by making a big wad of 'woven bone'--which is a weaker, temporary type of bone that's quick to make and quickly sets the two bone fragments together. With a callus, your bone will increase in volume, but will not increase in strength. But all [healthy] woven bone remodels. And in remodeling, you have a real chance of making bone stronger and increasing it's mass.

How to Bone smash :banhammer:

I would recommend using the corner of a smooth pebble as a tool.

You can simply hit your bone on whatever area you would like to go hard and consistently. Not to hard, but not to gentle either. Aim for something in the middle but leaning a bit more towards hard.

Now bonesmash the area you want to grow for 15 minutes.
Do it once every other day, and only bone smash one area at a time.

Potential risks 💀

-Brain damage
-Asymmetry
-Trauma and swelling
-Skin tearing

SELINITY

Last edited:
cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
:incel::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
:no:=:chad: