What is Buddhism all about?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I really do not understand it. What is the end goal? Why do Buddhists worship statues of fat Asian nigga with his legs crossed? Is budhism anti-theistic or polytheistic or both? Why are there so many Buddhist doctrine and what are their general differences? What do they all share as the foundational premise?

Buddhism to me looks like a fake religion that’s built on the principle of good vibes™

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
they don’t worship buddhas just venerate them as they’ve reached enlightenment

not that i’m a buddhist or anything but as i’m an orientalist (that is, a fascination with east asia) i’ve grown to know a lot about it, as it helps me understand the culture and women better

the best piece of advice i can give is try not to look at it in the western abraham if perspective
IMG 1082

they don’t worship buddhas just venerate them as they’ve reached enlightenment

not that i’m a buddhist or anything but as i’m an orientalist (that is, a fascination with east asia) i’ve grown to know a lot about it, as it helps me understand the culture and women better

the best piece of advice i can give is try not to look at it in the western abraham if perspective
View attachment 2841717

Who reached enlightenment? Buddha? So any nigga that reached enlightenment gets a statue built?

What even is enlightenment? No bills/stress?

I really do not understand it. What is the end goal?

You sure you want to hear it?

The end goal of Buddhism is to cease existing all together.

Why do Buddhists worship statues of fat Asian nigga with his legs crossed? Is budhism anti-theistic or polytheistic or both? Why are there so many Buddhist doctrine and what are their general differences?

The fat Buddhist statues are predominantly found in east Asian countries that follow the Mahayana teachings. There are minor differences in the different styles but the goal is the same.

What do they all share as the foundational premise?

1) Suffering exists
2) There's a cause of suffering
3) Suffering can be ended
4) There's a way to end suffering

You are suffering the day you are born. As long as cravings exist you are suffering.

Take a look at the subhumans here; they crave validation from women and are suffering. They crave sex and are suffering. They crave money are suffering.

Happiness is only temporary. You get your lefort 3 from Sunil Richardson, you look like a Chad, and now you got all the validation you desire from Tinder ltbs.

2 years later, some low inhib homeless negro punches you in the face and your face is caved in. You are sad again and suffering.

Point is any situation where you are happy, it's only temporary.

Buddhism to me looks like a fake religion that’s built on the principle of good vibes™

It's not a religion, it's a philosophy.

Who reached enlightenment? Buddha?

Yep, that's the goal on any Buddhist: to reach enlightenment.

It's an astronomically difficult task and borderline impossible.

To reach enlightenment you have to let go of all cravings.

The craving for hunger, validation, sex, status, love, everything, you have to let go.

Looksmax.org is the antithesis of Buddhism.

The happiest man in this universe isn't a Chad, it's the 2 PSL Indian living in the Mumbai slums who has no cravings and is fully content with the life he is living.

So any nigga that reached enlightenment gets a statue built?

Honestly the statue is more of a token of remembrance because reaching enlightenment is an impossible task.

When you reach enlightenment, you are no longer reborn after death, you stop existing. You are erased from the universe permanently.

Buddhism is a frightening religion that doesn't hold your hand. It promises you no heaven or 7 virgins.

I really do not understand it. What is the end goal? Why do Buddhists worship statues of fat Asian nigga with his legs crossed? Is budhism anti-theistic or polytheistic or both? Why are there so many Buddhist doctrine and what are their general differences? What do they all share as the foundational premise?

Pagan cope

it's a dumb cult for nerds.

when a Buddhist finds the truth about life and stops being reborn because they have reached Nirvana(enlightenment)