What is considered jutting

alexum

alexum

Iron
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Posts
162
Reputation
39
I always just let my teeth be naturally about 5 mm apart is this normal and is it considered jutting
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
IMG 4215
 
I always just let my teeth be naturally about 5 mm apart is this normal and is it considered jutting
No, its actually within the normal range. Its really strange to not have vertical distance between upper and lower teeth when resting
 
  • +1
Reactions: alexum
Do you consciously hold your jaw in a certain position
 
No it’s only been brought to my attention as my sister thinks I’m jutting and look like a retard
 

Similar threads

moffeloffen
Replies
3
Views
29
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
Slavurik
Replies
19
Views
132
Slavurik
Slavurik
Aox Ofwar
Replies
3
Views
50
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
Gaythugmax
Replies
2
Views
32
kingofworld
kingofworld
H
Replies
3
Views
55
Hardyz
H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top