what is ethnic women's obsesstion with different race men? white, black, etc?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
why?

water? answer anyways cuz I want to know.

holy shit, brutal no reply.

Asian women want taller white man in order her child to be white, White women as I saw many times want medeterenian hot macho because it's exotic and adventerous, usually these women are blonde. White women want black man because of BBC, modern fashion multimedia trend and bad boy criminal halo. When white white women want asian men it's usually because of Kpop obsession. Middle eastern muslim women want white man because of freedom, as their man beat them, forbid everything. Black women as I heard only want their Black man and hate white man, but they can date Latino man tho.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, greycel and justropemaxbro
Asian women want taller white man in order her child to be white, White women as I saw many times want medeterenian hot macho because it's exotic and adventerous, usually these women are blonde. White women want black man because of BBC, modern fashion multimedia trend and bad boy criminal halo. When white white women want asian men it's usually because of Kpop obsession. Middle eastern muslim women want white man because of freedom, as their man beat them, forbid everything. Black women as I heard only want their Black man and hate white man, but they can date Latino man tho.
100%. Crazy good summarized explanation.

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back