What is even the point of leaving the basement if you have a shit time every single time you do it?

apocalypse

apocalypse

I've agreed to go out with some randoms many times in the last few weeks, forcing myself to leave the basement more like Jim Carrey
54730_4e8ee0.jpg

Thing is I suffered profoundly every time and had a terrible time and got nothing but misery from it.
I would just stay quiet for 95% of the time and let myself get NT-mogged to Hades, sometimes even with people pointing out how I don't talk much.
Good Bye Reaction GIF

What is the point of repeating this exercise in futility and masochism? What argument do I have to not just call it a day and just stop socializing with people completely? I have no choice but to hermitmaxx
hermit-667x1024.jpg

I never wanted it to be like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Looks234 and thecel
I've agreed to go out with some randoms many times in the last few weeks, forcing myself to leave the basement more like Jim Carrey
54730_4e8ee0.jpg

Thing is I suffered profoundly every time and had a terrible time and got nothing but misery from it.
I would just stay quiet for 95% of the time and let myself get NT-mogged to Hades, sometimes even with people pointing out how I don't talk much.
Good Bye Reaction GIF

What is the point of repeating this exercise in futility and masochism? What argument do I have to not just call it a day and just stop socializing with people completely? I have no choice but to hermitmaxx
hermit-667x1024.jpg

I never wanted it to be like this
Why are you going out with random people? Go by yourself and expose yourself before doing that, then overtime with very close friends meet up and do stuff like Watch a movie. Take it slowly.
Go to your local toastmasters as well to break the inhibitions.

Why are you going out with random people? Go by yourself and expose yourself before doing that, then overtime with very close friends meet up and do stuff like Watch a movie. Take it slowly.
My "friends" hate me

this
thats the reasson i isolated myself, fucked my life

Yup thats the problem going out with randoms sucks, if those people don't have a connection with you and or see you as high value person.
meeting up with friends going to see a movie, maybe have a sports night were you go to a bar to watch a sports game.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
you need looks, money and status to have fun at night outs:blackpill::blackpill:

while incel sits in the corner contemplating suicide, chad has already made lasting memories that'll stay with him forever

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse