Kraken
What is it @facemaxxed

All that surgery for what

@facemaxxed

You get pussy my guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
68 I’m in my mid 20s

You can believe or not you don’t have to.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Effortless, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others
no comrade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
on a mission to get full-blown aids i see.
Penis implants.

i love how everyone bashed the most hardcore looksmaxxer and shames him for slaying lmfao

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
68 I’m in my mid 20s

Have you posted a pic of your face? Can I see it?
Also, which surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and xit
Have you posted a pic of your face? Can I see it?
Also, which surgeries?

I’ve posted before/after a few times
Penis implants.

i love how everyone bashed the most hardcore looksmaxxer and shames him for slaying lmfao

Came to this forum and learned pretty much everything I knew, didn’t know what zygos, canthal tilt or how bad Blackpill really was before coming here

Learned about Eppley from here and lookism

Booked surgeries and had them and thought the people here would be encouraging

posted a few threads about it and then had a bunch of posters turn on me afterwards :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
I’ve posted before/after a few times

Came to this forum and learned pretty much everything I knew, didn’t know what zygos, canthal tilt or how bad Blackpill really was before coming here

Learned about Eppley from here and lookism

Booked surgeries and had them and thought the people here would be encouraging

posted a few threads about it and then had a bunch of posters turn on me afterwards :unsure:
bc you go overboard

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2810
the only ones hating on this guy are the poorcels in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 245, Peachy and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, DidntRead, EckhartTollemaxx and 5 others
Every one on here is like get muh implants

Fix muh midface

The minute a guy fixes his shit, he is going over board ?
Appearently people here know better what surgeries he needed than the surgeons themselves.

Every one on here is like get muh implants

Fix muh midface

The minute a guy fixes his shit, he is going over board ?
You don’t realize how much shit he’s gotten? He has mental issues and isn’t stopping. He’s gone over the top and looks good enough rn. He still wants warp around jaw and skull implants. hes had like 4-6 other surgeries at least and still wants 4-5 more.

not to mention he’s expressed interest for LL being 5’11 and neck implants.
Appearently people here know better what surgeries he needed than the surgeons themselves.
Joined Sept. 3, 2019

there’s a difference btw fixing failos and creating halos and he’s right to the latter and will fail.

You don’t realize how much shit he’s gotten? He has mental issues and isn’t stopping. He’s gone over the top and looks good enough rn. He still wants warp around jaw and skull implants. hes had like 4-6 other surgeries at least and still wants 4-5 more.

Joined Sept. 3, 2019

there’s a difference btw fixing failos and creating halos and he’s right to the latter and will fail.

Yeah and he should get them as long as he has the money and it doesn’t look retarded.

Yeah and he should get them as long as he has the money and it doesn’t look retarded.
hell look retarded first before running outta money

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
hell look retarded first before running outta money

That’s just projecting and you know it.

As long as he doesn’t have shit midface proportions, the likelihood is he will not look uncanny.

Joined Sept. 3, 2019

I’ll Pm you a pic of why I need skull implants then you’ll understand

5’11 really isn’t shit and most girls in high heels are near this or this height.

6’2-6’4 really is ideal.

Eppley is the only surgeon who seems would do neck implants and it’s so important so that’s why I was looking into it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I’ll Pm you a pic of why I need skull implants then you’ll understand
i don’t care enough tbh
That’s just projecting and you know it.

As long as he doesn’t have shit midface proportions, the likelihood is he will not look uncanny.
The likelihood of him looking uncanny before he runs out of money is much more likely. jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and x30001
about tree fiddy

Eppley is the only surgeon who seems would do neck implants and it’s so important so that’s why I was looking into it
Why do neck implants when you can simply train it?

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 2581
The more attention we give this, the more we exaccerbate it. No one here can change the way @facemaxxed thinks or change his view on life. But the best thing we can do is ignore and not ask about what surgeries he's having or wants to have. That'll help him the most all round. Don't act as an addition to his reality because it'll only make his beliefs seem more real to him. This is some Truman Show level shit but honestly it's not nice to see fuel added to the fire when someone has already lost the plot. Only he can change his views if he wants to. That's why we need to leave him alone.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jones, wellthatsucks, DidntRead and 1 other person
the bogdanoff brothers

68 I’m in my mid 20s

Fucking slayer

Everyone hates on you but fuck these nibbas tbh

You earned it

Fucking slayer

Everyone hates on you but fuck these nibbas tbh

You earned it
Isn't that funny

The one guy committed into looksmaxing on a looksmaxing site gets hated for it...

It's like everyone here understands looksmaxing as a cope so they don't want anyone to succeed doing so.

Frankly he might be a little overboard with neck implants (srs just train it)

But if he has the money, then no better way than to spend it on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 245
Isn't that funny

The one guy committed into looksmaxing on a looksmaxing site gets hated for it...

It's like everyone here understands looksmaxing as a cope so they don't want anyone to succeed doing so.

Frankly he might be a little overboard with neck implants (srs just train it)

But if he has the money, then no better way than to spend it on your face.
Legit. It's really fucked up how one of the few guys who really looksmaxxes gets an insane disproportionate amount of hate. Some crabs in a bucket shit tbh. Feels like even on here nobody really wants to see a man successfully improve his situation.

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
the problem is not that he tries to get shit done

the problem is that everyone assumes just because he had procedure, the outcome of the given procedure is automatically good/ "fixed"

the problem is everyone is basically biased for the result to look good, because they plan to get surgery themselves

if they weren't biased, their plans/world view would collapse as its all placed on surgery fixing their subhumanity

@facemaxxed is like posterboy with surgerycelling. decent pheno, decent base, lot of money and motivation "in purse of being chad/GL"

he has ideal conditions, pretty much more ideal than most other people here trying to get surgery

so.. you can not, "not like" facemaxxed results because that would be one way telling yourself you will likely not ascend

and this is not something your mind is going to accept whether you actually like the result.. or not

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69