What is first thing you notice about my eyes?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
I’m not gonna say anything here since it will put a bias. But be honest what is first thing you notice.

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0715.jpeg
    IMG_0715.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 0
brown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, slavicpsycho, Krakowski and 2 others
Anything that throws off my eye area like my IPD? Curved upper eyelid?

Also when I take selfies below I have tons of sagging skin on my upper eyelid. It’s either shit collagen or lack of projection on supraobital bone to pull the skin tight

They look droopy af, saggy upper eyelid. They’re sometimes darker too depending on lightning.

I think it’s got to do with under eye support, collagen, supraorbital (they aren’t the worst). Not sure though. Anyone know?

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0717.jpeg
    IMG_0717.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
They look droopy af, saggy upper eyelid. They’re sometimes darker too depending on lightning.

I think it’s got to do with under eye support, collagen, supraorbital (they aren’t the worst). Not sure though. Anyone know?

my eye area looks like death if Its not in the most optimal angle and if I'm not looking at camera. Alessandro Dellisola eyes however look good in any angle.

He has similar supraorbital. his undereye support is a lot better than mine but its still not the best, same for zygos. Whats different to his eye area and mine? apart from obvious which is bigger ICD?

@HarrierDuBois @anticel @ccwarrior @Orc @Drixzy @TUSSELEIF

Attachments

• gdfg.JPG
    gdfg.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • gdfgdfg.jpg
    gdfgdfg.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • fghfgh.jpg
    fghfgh.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
  • sdsda.JPG
    sdsda.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 0
I think his orbitals are a lot more wider. His under eye support is superior. His fat pads are better. He probably has tighter skin on upper eyelid or more stronger supraorbital

Attachments

• IMG_0725.jpeg
    IMG_0725.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0724.jpeg
    IMG_0724.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0723.jpeg
    IMG_0723.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0722.jpeg
    IMG_0722.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0720.jpeg
    IMG_0720.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
wide orbitals mog hard. curved upper eyelid look shit

Attachments

• dgfdfg.JPG
    dgfdfg.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 0

Also when I take selfies below I have tons of sagging skin on my upper eyelid. It’s either shit collagen or lack of projection on supraobital bone to pull the skin tight

my eye area looks like death if Its not in the most optimal angle and if I'm not looking at camera. Alessandro Dellisola eyes however look good in any angle.

He has similar supraorbital. his undereye support is a lot better than mine but its still not the best, same for zygos. Whats different to his eye area and mine? apart from obvious which is bigger ICD?

I think his orbitals are a lot more wider. His under eye support is superior. His fat pads are better. He probably has tighter skin on upper eyelid or more stronger supraorbital

any ideas @RealSurgerymax

I think under eye support will be the best thing to do for me, infraorbital-malar implants, then nano fat grafting, collagenmax to tigthen up upper eyelid. Or I can do modified obo and fix all issues at once.

Attachments

• eye-analysis.JPG
    eye-analysis.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
so brutal atleast its not this bad

Attachments

• fdgdfg.jpg
    fdgdfg.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
I think under eye support will be the best thing to do for me, infraorbital-malar implants, then nano fat grafting, collagenmax to tigthen up upper eyelid. Or I can do modified obo and fix all issues at once.

Brown
Lashes
Eyebrows should be longer on the inside
na that would make my ICD even worse since my eyes area are already close.

what are your thoughts on the below:

Here they look a lot worse

diff angle, camera is not infront of my face and im looking down at screen.

but i feel like ppl see my eyes like this for some reason, and not how I see my eyes in the mirror. My eyes look good in the mirror apart from the hollow eyes.

you see how good this guys undereye support is. is this because of anterior/forward projected zygos and infraorbital. my cheekbones are high set and laterally okay but lacking forward growth of the upper maxilla, and also my fat pad around nose and under eye is shit

how come my eyes are like this.

also if you see the other images my upper eyelid is very curved. from a position where I dont look at camera, my eyes look like this. how do I make the hoodie straight rather then only cover outer eyes, i look very old like this