What is good wrist size and how to measure it?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
What are the acceptable wrist size ranges and what is the accurate way to measure it?

fb2f24b7941ccddf1a6839d47b556225.png

• +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked, Deleted member 3202 and 11gaijin
FGStewroids2

Cut you to the chase @fatcelnolonger

Definitely not accurate bro. 7.00 in 60+ %ile?
It's definitely not accurate, 7.0 inches is probably exactly 50th percentile if not less

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I thought wrist size was a meme

People think it matters waaay more than it does.
true, women aren't look at your wrists and give you a look of disgust. At least I hope not.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, LooksJourney and Never_Began
True but most women are NPCs

NPC meme is dehumanizing
NPC meme is dehumanizing
NPC meme is dehumanizing
IF{Offended=True},
RunProgram {IndividualResponse.Outrage}
Program.failure,exe

Open troubleshooter?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Never_Began
NPC meme is dehumanizing
NPC meme is dehumanizing
NPC meme is dehumanizing
IF{Offended=True},
RunProgram {IndividualResponse.Outrage}
Program.failure,exe

Open troubleshooter?
women live in debug mode

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
7 inch is average. 7 1/4 is the minimum for good wrists

true, women aren't look at your wrists and give you a look of disgust. At least I hope not.
Wrists improve fighting success massively. Your fighting success relative to other men in proximity is what makes pussies wet. A girl looking at you and just you won’t give a shit about your wrists, but in any public place, they’ll notice it subconsciously. Being able to kill other men is everything. Wrists make up a part of fighting success

Wrists improve fighting success massively. Your fighting success relative to other men in proximity is what makes pussies wet. A girl looking at you and just you won’t give a shit about your wrists, but in any public place, they’ll notice it subconsciously. Being able to kill other men is everything. Wrists make up a part of fighting success

Here we go again with this fighting success bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and CopeMaxxer
Here we go again with this fighting success bullshit.
You’re coping if you think any of the following don’t matter:
Height
Bideltoid
Skeletal girth
Skull size and shape
Neck
Muscle mass
Browidge
Fwhr
Zygo width
Orbital rims
Chin
Ramus
Jaw

The one thing all these have in common, is that they all contribute to one’s fighting success and ability to resist being killed by another man

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
Height
Bideltoid
Skeletal girth
Skull size and shape
Neck
Muscle mass
Browidge
Fwhr
Zygo width
Orbital rims
Chin
Ramus
Jaw

The one thing all these have in common, is that they all contribute to one’s fighting success and ability to resist being killed by another man
this guy thinks that there is no correlation with physique and fighting success, jfl

Wrists are overrated, anyways, your wrists will get thicker as you age if you put pressure on them through workouts etc.

Height
Bideltoid
Skeletal girth
Skull size and shape
Neck
Muscle mass
Browidge
Fwhr
Zygo width
Orbital rims
Chin
Ramus
Jaw

What matters is fighting skill, not how big your head is. We live in a world where everyone has access to martial arts training. An untrained 200 lbs man will get knocked the fuck out against a 160 lbs trained boxer. That's reality.

What matters is fighting skill, not how big your head is. We live in a world where everyone has access to martial arts training. An untrained 200 lbs man will get knocked the fuck out against a 160 lbs trained boxer. That's reality.
Most people aren’t trained though. So a 200 lb man will most likely win a fight against a smaller opponent purely because they are larger.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
Chris I'm sorry, but like @LooksJourney said the great majority of the population doesn't go to martial arts classes

Most people aren’t trained though. So a 200 lb man will most likely win a fight against a smaller opponent purely because they are larger.
Nobody in the jungle is trained, and knowledge in martial arts is not hereditary. It’s entirely irrelevant.

If actually ability to kill others using something other than your physical being, I.e. learned skills or tools, anyone with a gun would have top tier SMV

Edit: my bad I accidentally replied to you.. reply was meant for @JustChris

Nobody in the jungle is trained, and knowledge in martial arts is not hereditary. It’s entirely irrelevant.

If actually ability to kill others using something other than your physical being, I.e. learned skills or tools, anyone with a gun would have top tier SMV

Edit: my bad I accidentally replied to you.. reply was meant for @JustChris

The thing is you don't live in the stone age anymore where people were fighting for survival. You live in a civilized world where fighting is not even present anymore. Hence why aesthetics matter most nowadays instead of being huge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
The thing is you don't live in the stone age anymore where people were fighting for survival. You live in a civilized world where fighting is not even present anymore. Hence why aesthetics matter most nowadays instead of being huge.
That may be true but the underlying instincts going on in the human brain are still there. Females will still be attracted to a male able to protect her and potential offspring.

That may be true but the underlying instincts going on in the human brain are still there. Females will still be attracted to a male able to protect her and potential offspring.

And that's height. Not stocky manlets.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
A good wrist size is what fits to the rest of your body. Imo wrists that are slightly below avarage are ideal, since they make your upper arms look bigger and generally more aesthetic. It's all about proportions.

A good wrist size is what fits to the rest of your body. Imo wrists that are slightly below avarage are ideal, since they make your upper arms look bigger and generally more aesthetic. It's all about proportions.
nope
major cope
but have hope
and don't rope

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
nope
major cope
but have hope
and don't rope
I'm not coping boyo, maybe you are? I'd never trade my 6.7 inch wrists with bigger ones. They are just perfect. Big wrists are terrible, especially for bodybuilders. They are only good if the rest of your bones are big aswell.

Are you retarded? Big wrists would be like having big hips. It's counterproductive, since it ruins the aesthetics/proportions.
LOL

Big hips+big waist is block combo, combine it with bigger wrists and you have the ultimate fighter combo

Are you retarded? Big wrists would be like having big hips. It's counterproductive, since it ruins the aesthetics/proportions.
Holy shit at this cope

No amount of muscle is going to hide female tier wrists (though in your case 6.7 inches isn't that bad)
If anything, it looks funny

What's more intimdating: a gymcelled guy with small feminine hands, or a BIG BONED man with huge, meaty, hairy hands??

And that's not mention the differences in physical strength, fighting ability, so on...

You're coping so hard it's unbelievable

Wrists alone wont ruin/make your life, dont worry about them that much - its counterproductive for sure.

No amount of muscle is going to hide female tier wrists (though in your case 6.7 inches isn't that bad)
You are so low IQ and ignorant it's unbelievable. Everything you said now I already mentioned in my earlier posts. I said slightly below average are ideal, not female tier wrists
What's more intimdating: a gymcelled guy with small feminine hands, or a BIG BONED man with huge, meaty, hairy hands??
Ofc a overall BIG BONED guy will mog a small boned guy JFL. My point is that wrists have to fit to the rest of your body. Big wrists on a average framed guy will just look weird and unfitting
And that's not mention the differences in physical strength, fighting ability, so on...
Look who's coping. Why would you care about pyhsical strength, if girls don't give a fuck about it...Chicks don't care about fighting abilities anyway. Pretty boys with female tier frame get the most foids, especially JB's.

Ofc a overall BIG BONED guy will mog a small boned guy JFL. My point is that wrists have to fit to the rest of your body. Big wrists on a average framed guy will just look weird and unfitting
Nigga, the bigger the wrist the bigger the frame

Jfl at gymcelling strength copers when a non trained 8 inches wrist farmer would kill them with his bare hands

no cares about how good you can actually fight
A Big part of your smv is determined by how well you can kill other males, stop coping

bs, why do pretty boys get girls if that's the case
because they have an aura of good genes (good hair, good skin, good eyes, etc),while your average male does not, that's why.

The thing is; better ability to kill other males = better genes
That's a fact sorry

Also special dedication to strength copers
iu
iu

These dudes never saw a dumbell in their life but they'd destroy 98% of us (and most gymcopers) with their bare hands

Do you actually believe that...

Are you Autistic by any chance mate?

Do you really think women are comparing wrists of nearby men and subcoinciously thinking about which man has the best fighting chance...

Do you really think any woman within the last 1000 years has ever thought about wrist size conciously or not to help her decide which man shes going to mate with...

Like, if I knew you in real life, you'd probably be one of those kids I'd want to knockout for beinf weird...
LOL

Big hips+big waist is block combo, combine it with bigger wrists and you have the ultimate fighter combo

Fuck the fighter combo ??

No woman in the modern, civilised world cares about how much you can lift, how "Machanically efficient" you are or how good of a fighter you are ???

I really hope I never see you in real life, because you're the kind of guy that gets knocked out for being retarded ??

Oh but wait! He has an unasthetic block frame! Hes gonna murder me!
Holy shit at this cope

You're coping so hard it's unbelievable

Women dont want someone whos intimidating in the 21st century...

Yh, they dont want a man who looks like a child... But are you really serious with this whole fighting chance bullshit?

A woman wants a man whos attractive...

A pretty boy with 6" wrists, david laid style v-taper at 6' > some ogre face with 8" wrists, block frame and 7' tall...

Jfl at gymcelling strength copers when a non trained 8 inches wrist farmer would kill them with his bare hands

No... I have 6.4" wrists and I frame mog every on this site except for @Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate... Even then the difference between our frames isnt that much.

Fighting ability means jack shit in 2018 lol...

Nobody cares if you're the best fighting male on the planet unless ur a pro UFC fighter or someshit... If you hurt anyone, ur going to jail... A skinny nigga with a knife or gun will still kill you... U probably wont get attacked in your life anyways... Most people dont...

Dont tell me that foids subcoinciously think about that shit... Because they dont.

They want someone asthetic, IE V-taper, and tbh small wrist are better for bodybuilding cause it makes your forarms look bigger...

because they have an aura of good genes (good hair, good skin, good eyes, etc),while your average male does not, that's why.

The thing is; better ability to kill other males = better genes
That's a fact sorry

Also special dedication to strength copers
iu
iu

These dudes never saw a dumbell in their life but they'd destroy 98% of us (and most gymcopers) with their bare hands

Yh and nobody gives a fuck if they could destroy us with there bare hands...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CurryCel, JustChris and 11gaijin
Do you actually believe that...

Are you Autistic by any chance mate?

Do you really think women are comparing wrists of nearby men and subcoinciously thinking about which man has the best fighting chance...

Do you really think any woman within the last 1000 years has ever thought about wrist size conciously or not to help her decide which man shes going to mate with...

Like, if I knew you in real life, you'd probably be one of those kids I'd want to knockout for beinf weird...

Fuck the fighter combo ??

No woman in the modern, civilised world cares about how much you can lift, how "Machanically efficient" you are or how good of a fighter you are ???

I really hope I never see you in real life, because you're the kind of guy that gets knocked out for being retarded ??

Oh but wait! He has an unasthetic block frame! Hes gonna murder me!

Women dont want someone whos intimidating in the 21st century...

Yh, they dont want a man who looks like a child... But are you really serious with this whole fighting chance bullshit?

A woman wants a man whos attractive...

A pretty boy with 6" wrists, david laid style v-taper at 6' > some ogre face with 8" wrists, block frame and 7' tall...

No... I have 6.4" wrists and I frame mog every on this site except for @Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate... Even then the difference between our frames isnt that much.

Fighting ability means jack shit in 2018 lol...

Nobody cares if you're the best fighting male on the planet unless ur a pro UFC fighter or someshit... If you hurt anyone, ur going to jail... A skinny nigga with a knife or gun will still kill you... U probably wont get attacked in your life anyways... Most people dont...

Dont tell me that foids subcoinciously think about that shit... Because they dont.

They want someone asthetic, IE V-taper, and tbh small wrist are better for bodybuilding cause it makes your forarms look bigger...

Yh and nobody gives a fuck if they could destroy us with there bare hands...
Brutal, true and funny. Lmao

You are a piece of shit and should die

You should die, because you're weird.

Mechanically inefficient :feelskek:
Bonesmashing :feelskek:
Block Frame OP :feelskek:
Wrist measurments :feelskek:
Fighting Ability :feelskek:

You better rope boyo.

Wrists and looking like a block doesn’t get you pussy. V Tapers, abs, big forearms and a pretty face do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and 11gaijin