what is harmony

Falimcel

Falimcel

Iron
give me a proper definition
its always harmony this harmony that but nobody seems to know what truly creates harmony or what it even is, facially speaking
its too vague of a word for my autistic brain

• +1
Reactions: angelo, GripMaxxing, NormieKilla and 2 others
Harmony is youthfulness with a good degree of symmetry imo

When your individual features (even if they’re not strong individually) mix well together to create a good looking face

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Gaia262, BlackBeard and 3 others
Just look at guys who get laid

When your individual features (even if they’re not strong individually) mix well together to create a good looking face
this is the "vague" stuff i mean, people have an idea of what it is but its nothing you can measure

this is the "vague" stuff i mean, people have an idea of what it is but its nothing you can measure

It is something you can measure. Take the majority of male models or female models who have exotic looks and show them to the opposite gender.

An example would be Jordan Barrett and Hugo Philip.

Jordan has better individual features, yet women will most likely pick Hugo because of raw sex appeal due to harmony. Harmony is what makes someone look human and not alien like.

It is something you can measure. Take the majority of male models or female models who have exotic looks and show them to the opposite gender.

An example would be Jordan Barrett and Hugo Philip.

Jordan has better individual features, yet women will most likely pick Hugo because of raw sex appeal due to harmony. Harmony is what makes someone look human and not alien like.
thank you, jordan is a very good example of lacking harmony, making him look like an alien
but how does harmony get created, what makes 2 (or more) average/bad features come together to create a better looking face

This. Involves youth, symmetry, and sometimes causes an unknown appeal in your gut without looking at individual features. You know someone with good harmony is gl automatically

Facial harmony is when all the thirds of the face are equal to each other, and a face does not look too long or too wide. When all the ratios are equal, this is what creates an attractive face, regardless of individual features. Your brain automatically recognizes these ratios.

Clear skin can also all be attributed to facial harmony. What gives a man sex appeal is facial harmony + some masculine traits. LooksTheory has a good video on it.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and tallcel
Like the previous poster stated harmony to me is mostly about having the right proportions. Forehead length, chin region length, nose lenght, etc, nothing needs to look to big or too small in proportion with the rest, too large of a forehead is unattractive as too small of a forehead can be.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Like the previous poster stated harmony to me is mostly about having the right proportion. Forehead length, chin length, nothing needs to look to big or too small in proportion with the rest, too large of a forehead is unattractive as too small of a forehead can be.

This

People here seem to worship small/low foreheads, which in general do look better than high foreheads.

BUT, only if you have other proportions that accompanies it (Zayn Malik is a good example, although his forehead is too small tbh)

Exposing a forehead if you have a long mid face looks much better than having a long face and narrow/low forehead, i've seen it multiple times.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Harmony is something men cant tell but only females can.

Barret got fillers so he looks off, proof looksmaxxing dosent work, it always looks off

This is example, i know hiss feetures indivvudoially arrent good, he has the facce harmany

Attachments

• good eyes.png
    good eyes.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 281
Facial harmony is when all the thirds of the face are equal to each other, and a face does not look too long or too wide. When all the ratios are equal, this is what creates an attractive face, regardless of individual features. Your brain automatically recognizes these ratios.

Clear skin can also all be attributed to facial harmony. What gives a man sex appeal is facial harmony + some masculine traits. LooksTheory has a good video on it.

There is very much more to it that that, its all about the golden ratio. Faces can follow it in diffrent ways and your brain will recognize it. Midface ratio is stupid, as their are plenty of good looking people with very long midfaces.

Edit: btw assymetries dont matter unless they are very noticable

Last edited:
U watch MLP nigga?

There is very much more to it that that, its all about the golden ratio. Faces can follow it in diffrent ways and your brain will recognize it. Midface ratio is stupid, as their are plenty of good looking people with very long midfaces.

Edit: btw assymetries dont matter unless they are very noticable
People can look good with long SKULLS, if there is width to compensate for that. If your midface ratio is fucked (i.e, long, narrow, face like an egg) then you will look ugly as fuck and exhibit low sexual dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Harmony is how well all of your features, proportions, and measurements synergize together to create an objectively beautiful face.