What is high class? And how to have a high class style [Guide]

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
"The term upper class is a socioeconomic term used to describe those who reside on the highest levels of the social ladder above the middle and working or lower classes. They generally have the highest status in society and hold a great deal of wealth."

"The term upper class refers to a group of individuals who occupy the highest place and status in society. These people are considered the wealthiest, lying above the working and middle class in the social hierarchy. Individuals who make up the upper class have higher levels of disposable income and exert more control over the use of natural resources. While the upper class makes up a small percentage of the overall population, it controls a disproportionately large amount of the overall wealth."

Understanding Upper Class​

The term upper class is a socioeconomic term used to describe those who reside on the highest levels of the social ladder above the middle and working or lower classes. They generally have the highest status in society and hold a great deal of wealth. Because of this, they also carry a considerable amount of power—politically, economically, and financially.

Members of the upper class carry a considerable amount of power—politically, economically, and financially.

This class was historically dominated by land-owning nobility and aristocrats. People who fell into these groups didn't have to work for a living. Instead, they inherited their money or lived off their investments. Because this group was primarily composed of large, wealthy families, those who didn't belong—including anyone who managed to amass a considerable amount of wealth—were barred from calling themselves members of the upper class.

The definition of the term has changed over time to include a wider range of people. Today, celebrities, politicians, investors, and other wealthy individuals fall into this group. In the United States, those who lived—and continue to live—in leadership roles in society are often considered part of the upper class. These are people whose status has been passed down through generations.

According to a 2018 study by Pew Research Center, 19% of American adults were part of upper-class households. These families earned a median income of $187,872 in 2016, compared to 52% who made up the middle class and 29% who made up the lower class. The wealth held by these individuals has led to a disparaging gap in income and power over those in other classes. While those in the upper class exert significant control over economic and political developments, most production activities and consumption are done by the working and middle classes. The working and middle classes handle most of the economic production and consumption because they are much larger in number than the small upper class and require a more significant percentage of the resources.

How to look high class

No Logo!

Avoid Logos & Remove ALL Tags From Your Clothes. Big logos make outfits look cheap

Tailor Your Clothes

Fitted Clothes Make You Look Rich​

Get Fashion & Style Education

Take Dress-up and Style Classes​

Wear Stylish Jewelry

Your necklace, bracelets, and rings should signal the type of wealth you want to reflect.

Wear Statement Shoes

Shoes Are Critical To Creating That ‘Rich Person’ Look​

Have A Skincare Routine

Rich People Are Serious About Their Skincare​

Take Care Of Your Nails

Good Haircut Every 2-3 Weeks Makes All The difference​

Act Rich Online :lul:

Rich People Take Care Of Their Social Media Profiles​

"You’ll notice rich people take pictures from various lit events and ‘garnish’ their Instagram pages with photos of beautiful scenery."

Get Classy Hobbies

Learn How Upper-class Spend Their Leisure Time​

– Horse riding
– Golf
– Tennis
– Skiing
– Sailing
– Playing polo:lul:

Uniform dressing.
You can buy nondescript LBDs, cream-colored knits, and dark wash jeans from anywhere. Having a handful of classic pieces in your closet allows for an array of looks that scream $MONEY$.

sunglasses

nice watch

Status staples.
Embrace conservative status symbols like Belgian Shoes and Gucci loafers (but steer clear of the more gaudy ones like the interlocking "G" belts).

true tbh gucci belts are kinda cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, quackspirations, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 7 others
just go sailing bro

• JFL
Reactions: kingpiin and Xangsane
Apple only.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wayme, Fear, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
The only way to be upper class is to be born into it.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and cutecel
im just gonna thugmaxx tbh i wasnt born for this shit imma get tattoos and start speaking like a black man ya feel me dawg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, cutecel, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 1 other person
im just gonna thugmaxx tbh i wasnt born for this shit imma get tattoos and start speaking like a black man ya feel me dawg
dont goo to the dark sideee

• +1
Reactions: KhakiPeach67
dont goo to the dark sideee
can't cope like this man the other day i saw a high class blonde chad and i felt like a peasant normie compared to him im gonna do drugs and shizz dawg, the streets is just the way of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Why try all of this when you could actually earn money instead?

In the end its about bones. Face and HFD.

• +1
Reactions: KhakiPeach67, cutecel, litaz and 1 other person
Why try all of this when you could actually earn money instead?

In the end its about bones. Face and HFD.
in the modern era, displaying it is more important than having it

can't cope like this man the other day i saw a high class blonde chad and i felt like a peasant normie compared to him im gonna do drugs and shizz dawg, the streets is just the way of my life.
Imma fire a nigga ass up

Tell people your family is jewish.

• JFL
Reactions: Carpediem and ChadpreetMaxxer
Muh upper class maxxing, upper class are upper class because they don't waste their money buying all this Gucci bullshit, yet you're telling these broke niggers to buy expensive clothes and shoes to show off, BRUTAL Liepill, this nigga wants everyone here to stay broke and poor

• JFL
Muh upper class maxxing, upper class are upper class because they don't waste their money buying all this Gucci bullshit, yet you're telling these broke niggers to buy expensive clothes and shoes to show off, BRUTAL Liepill, this nigga wants everyone here to stay broke and poor
What’s the point having money if u not spending it

• JFL
Reactions: quackspirations
You forgot the most Imp part of our 21st century. Apple products. If you are really trying to burn some cash on products, just have the latest flagship apple line up like I do. Either leach money from your parents or earn it by yourself.

• +1
All of them are a waste of time if you aren't actually rich lol.

expensive clothes are fantastic to wear and if youre rich is a + imo

bro makes fun of his own guide