what is his hair colour?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
I want to dye mine to look like his what exact colour shade should i purchase?

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Solution
dragomaxxer
its gonna be difficult to achieve that type of color because his color hair was achieved through sun and sea damage, the most accurate way to get it would be to dye it a slightly dark brown and then let yourself get sun damage to it so that it gets some sort of natural highlights (srs)
Light brown

Now remove me off your watchlist

Light brown

Now remove me off your watchlist
but light brown would end up looking like this no? i was thinking more like a darkish brown type but i cant exactly find the shade

its gonna be difficult to achieve that type of color because his color hair was achieved through sun and sea damage, the most accurate way to get it would be to dye it a slightly dark brown and then let yourself get sun damage to it so that it gets some sort of natural highlights (srs)

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Solution
what exactly do u mean by sea damage?

what exactly do u mean by sea damage?

when you go to the beach the excessive salt in the water makes it more coarse and easier to damage/bleach, if you notice thats why surfers have such noticeable lighter parts in their hair without having to dye it. Even brunette surfers end up getting highlighted streaks from it, theres certain home remedies such as putting lemon type solutions on hair and then going in sun but i found that using these things normally give a slight orangeish ashy tint rather than just going in the sea

its not an exact science but whenver i came back from summer surfing i was always asked if i got highlights even though i had never dyed my hair in my life at that point so it definitely has that sort of effect

depending on ur startig color the effects can be more noticeable or less, but afaik marlon does surf so that could contribute to a lot of the color

• +1
when you go to the beach the excessive salt in the water makes it more coarse and easier to damage/bleach, if you notice thats why surfers have such noticeable lighter parts in their hair without having to dye it. Even brunette surfers end up getting highlighted streaks from it, theres certain home remedies such as putting lemon type solutions on hair and then going in sun but i found that using these things normally give a slight orangeish ashy tint rather than just going in the sea

its not an exact science but whenver i came back from summer surfing i was always asked if i got highlights even though i had never dyed my hair in my life at that point so it definitely has that sort of effect

depending on ur startig color the effects can be more noticeable or less, but afaik marlon does surf so that could contribute to a lot of the color

View attachment 2784350
stupid question, but cant u replicate the effects of sea water by mixing home water with salt?

stupid question, but cant u replicate the effects of sea water by mixing home water with salt?

to an extent yes, but from my own experience it doesnt ever end up getting the same feeling to it, might have something to do with the fact that the salt in the sea isnt completely identical to the table salt youd use to put it in the hairspray.

but its definitely doable with that, ive done it like that before when there was no beach near me

• +1