What is holding you back the most?

D

Deleted member 10709

Master
What is a fixable failo that is holding you back the most and what are you planning to do to fix it? For me it is my upturned ogre nose.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mrinfinityx and MarstonAlloy
UEE and chin

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10709
Hairline

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 9641 and 1 other person
Frame gonna roid for it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 10709
What is a fixable failo that is holding you back the most and what are you planning to do to fix it? For me it is my upturned ogre nose.
My face jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 10709
Body, I can easily get shredded but cba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Mostly Nose but also gonial angle failo which I WILL never gonna fix.

• +1
Facially: Need to debloat, wider IPD(gonna chew with mse), more prominent and higher mass zygos, a better chin overall, and more forward growth and better orbitals. My two big failos are chin zygos (mostly more mass and anterior projection)

Frame: I need a wider frame and more muscle mass but im gymcelling, neckmaxxing and T, HGH, DHT, IG-1 maxxing (natty, esp. since im young)

Height: I'm a pubescent cel and im already tall for my age and I have the features suggesting i'll be tall so not too worried

Hair: Parents refuse to take me to a barber bc of "muh corona" so I'm a low class maxxing rn

Skin: I'm try to improve diet and stress levels, will get serious with it once i get more own source of income

PSL objectively & debloated: PSL 5-5.5 there abouts

Looksmaxx goal holistically psl 6.5-7

My dream is to reach 7.5 and I mentally masterbate abt it daily but it likely won't happen jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, defaya, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
height

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, defaya and Deleted member 10709
Hairline and face bloat, I will fix next month probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318 and Deleted member 10709
Lack of forward growth and maloclussion

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 10709
Chin height, eye area

• +1
Colouring in all honesty and the fact I cannot display my looksmax avi in public :feelskek:

• +1
Facially: Need to debloat, wider IPD(gonna chew with mse), more prominent and higher mass zygos, a better chin overall, and more forward growth and better orbitals. My two big failos are chin zygos (mostly more mass and anterior projection)

Frame: I need a wider frame and more muscle mass but im gymcelling, neckmaxxing and T, HGH, DHT, IG-1 maxxing (natty, esp. since im young)

Height: I'm a pubescent cel and im already tall for my age and I have the features suggesting i'll be tall so not too worried

Hair: Parents refuse to take me to a barber bc of "muh corona" so I'm a low class maxxing rn

Skin: I'm try to improve diet and stress levels, will get serious with it once i get more own source of income

My dream is to reach 7.5 and I mentally masterbate abt it daily but it likely won't happen jfl
why the ugh react isis bitch @isis_Bleach

• Ugh..
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Norwood 3V + 167cm height

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 10185

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC

• JFL
Reactions: jellyfish101 and Deleted member 10709
My profile due to the malocclusion.
As much as I receive compliments from people when they see me in front of me when I put myself in the profile, I feel insecure and ugly as shit, that does not let me advance.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 10709 and AscendingHero
Mostly, my shitty personality, and secondly my manlet height 5'8.

• Love it
My profile due to the malocclusion.
no matter how much I receive compliments from people when they see the moment to put me in profile, I feel insecure and ugly as shit ,
that does not let me move forward.
same

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
already psl 5.5 and im prob the youngest user on here and i have a very good base

I already mog most kids at my HS

trust me I will ascend to psl 6.5+
Gonna need pics for that you delusional dog

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
U retarded pig, i would send pics but not to homophobic basement dwellers like you................
I am literally the only person on this forum who hasn't doxed a single living soul, hardly a basement dweller either you fegget

hardly a basement dweller either you fegget
Joined Jan 22, 2021
Posts 6,607
Reputation 6,112
Time online 24d 9h 50m

Find that hard to believe u hunk of junk jfl

Who do you want me to at @portuguesecel for example
anyone, idgaf what u do, just prove it, im not trying to, in the future have any part of me linked/traceable back to this abominable, degenerate site

anyone, idgaf what u do, just prove it, im not trying to, in the future have any part of me linked/traceable back to this abominable, degenerate site

send me pic. I will review you.
bro i feel like ur going to doxxx or just meme me. I'm not in the mood to go through what @copingvolcel went thru jfl

Frame but my upturned nose doesnt help either

• +1
Probably but You can trust me. Im most trusted guy in this site. I have not doxed anybody.
Actions speak louder than words

Never trust nigs on an incel site she said

You really cannot even rate bro.. One time you told me I had recessed chin.. next time you say its not..
You literally used different images you absolute nut, even reddit agreed you were completely recessed
how do yk that's not a larp and u just ss any random shit
They have the title of "rate me" and other shit lmao. I have better things to do than dox random feggits on this site

Actions speak louder than words

Never trust nigs on an incel site she said

Its up to you. but I have rated people here before without doxing them. I have no reason to dox anybody.

My fucking aspie confidence

Dicaprio

I need to listen badass music in pioneer headphones to feel like a hot dark triad motherfucker

Dicaprio

(And my chin incidentally)

• JFL
You literally used different images you absolute nut, even reddit agreed you were completely recessed

They have the title of "rate me" and other shit lmao. I have better things to do than dox random feggits on this site

The guy that said I had recession was down voted to Pakistan. I posted better pics and people told me I have completely normal facial development.

My dm list with everyone I have private r

If u rate me will u tell me what I need to work on and shit cuz I got stuff to do

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate