What is inside "If you click on this thread you are gay" thread

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
The suspense is killing me but I don't want to enter thread or I'll be branded gay.

Tell me

Its just a video an obese incel pouring hot oil on his genitals

Good thing I didn't enter thread then....
Only the true chad is alpha enough go into homosexual threads as a heterosexual :feelshehe:

It was very rewarding

• +1
Reactions: Phad, dogtown and Nibba
From Hole

Jfl
I made one for you: G̵̈́̾̉̐̽͐ͧ̆̈̊͆͝͏͚̗̜̬̟̠͍̪͙͎͇̥͍͉̯͜o̮̹̭̼͇̻̬̥̼̩͈͇͇̣̗͖͛̿̋ͭ͊̋͋͘b̧̬͔̰̲̳͍̞̳̖̤͂̊ͦ͂̊ͬͮͅͅļ͖̦̘̝̹͔͙̤̲̼̺̠̘͔̝͍̲̠̝ͪ̈͗ͫͬ̊̏̇͆͢i̡̨̩̟͎̠̺̳͉̤̺̜ͭ͌̓̈́ͤͨ͑͜͡͝ṋ̶̳͇̤̞̜͔̲ͨ̈́͒̎ͤ̂̾̐̏ͫ͋̾̒̈́͢͡ ͎̠̙͙̦̱̫̘̥̩͕̯̞̄ͨ̾ͦͥ̌̈̃ͪ̓ͨ̃͒́̚͢C̛̛̰̻̞̮̮̮̼̘̤̰̹̦̳̱̩͔ͪ̑ͯ̒̈̂̇̓̐ͩ̔ã̡̛̂͑̃̈́̓̏̂ͧ͢͢҉̣͔̠͓̮͙̮̜̙̦͍͙v̨̹̘̳͍̀̌͋ͥ͌ͩ́͢͝ͅȅ̵̸̘̤̪̥͎̩͖͕̣̹̬͖̻̺̯̈́ͩ̌͛̐̽̿̊͑̏ͯ

I made one for you: G̵̈́̾̉̐̽͐ͧ̆̈̊͆͝͏͚̗̜̬̟̠͍̪͙͎͇̥͍͉̯͜o̮̹̭̼͇̻̬̥̼̩͈͇͇̣̗͖͛̿̋ͭ͊̋͋͘b̧̬͔̰̲̳͍̞̳̖̤͂̊ͦ͂̊ͬͮͅͅļ͖̦̘̝̹͔͙̤̲̼̺̠̘͔̝͍̲̠̝ͪ̈͗ͫͬ̊̏̇͆͢i̡̨̩̟͎̠̺̳͉̤̺̜ͭ͌̓̈́ͤͨ͑͜͡͝ṋ̶̳͇̤̞̜͔̲ͨ̈́͒̎ͤ̂̾̐̏ͫ͋̾̒̈́͢͡ ͎̠̙͙̦̱̫̘̥̩͕̯̞̄ͨ̾ͦͥ̌̈̃ͪ̓ͨ̃͒́̚͢C̛̛̰̻̞̮̮̮̼̘̤̰̹̦̳̱̩͔ͪ̑ͯ̒̈̂̇̓̐ͩ̔ã̡̛̂͑̃̈́̓̏̂ͧ͢͢҉̣͔̠͓̮͙̮̜̙̦͍͙v̨̹̘̳͍̀̌͋ͥ͌ͩ́͢͝ͅȅ̵̸̘̤̪̥͎̩͖͕̣̹̬͖̻̺̯̈́ͩ̌͛̐̽̿̊͑̏ͯ
No I'm from сок

OMG man relax, I won't tell anyone about your homosexual tendencies....

Does you mom know that you're gay?

Just hover your mouse over the thread and it displays it's contents, you don't even need to click.

Only the true chad is alpha enough go into homosexual threads as a heterosexual :feelshehe:

It was very rewarding
I didn't read it just shitposting on it

Just hover your mouse over the thread and it displays it's contents, you don't even need to click.
Will that make me bisexual?

̸̛̼̭̮̘̇̿̌́ͬ͛̒̍͊̚͟D̹̺̗̫͗̇̐̋̀̒̉̉͐̈́͑̃̀̏ͧ́͟ͅe͙̯̺̲͓͈̮̻̹̱̦̜̣̻͆ͥͯͮ͒͒ͮ̿̾ͭ͆̚̚͠ͅl̻̦͎̺͉̜̹͖̟̳͕̦̭̅̾͐͆̑̋́͠e̋̆ͧ͒̎̔ͩ̔͋͑̓ͭ̓҉͏̱̙̫͎͚͕̫̖̪͉́͜͜ť͈̙͍͐͂̏ͮͩ̓ͧͧ̈͛̔̈́́͞ę̆̆ͤͥ̐ͦ̑͒͑ͪ̍ͥͭ͗̈̚͏̮̰̖͚̙͎̜̜̱͚̲̕ ̴̛̫̪̭̱͍̽ͮͣ̂ͩͮ͊͗̇͆̓̔̅̉͗̆ͦͮ͞͝͡t̴̳͚̣̦̹͖̠̙̲͚̝̝̺̰̣̦̻̅͐ͪͫ̐̾̒̾͑ͩͬ͝͡ͅh̢̧̞͚̘̖̠̳͓͕͓̼̜͈͕̩̪̮̞̜́͂͌ͤͮ̒ͭ͗ͭ͒̈́̐ͣ̽̓͡ͅi͋ͤ̒ͬ̈́҉̸̡͔̣͖͓͉͔̘̭͉̬̞͎̝̠͙̹̠̦͢͡ͅş̖͕͇͍̺̱̳͕͍̪̗̜̹̤̳̽̂̅͡