What is "investing"?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I hear everyone always talking about "stocks" and "bonds" and all this other bullshit. I cant fit any more cars in my garage and already got $100k of clothes that i dont even wear. How do I start with "investing" and how do I learn when to do it? I just been putting all my money in the stash-house.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
miring dedication to the larp

What is that?
its an index fund. Its basically a stock that tracks the top 500 stock of the US stock market. Historically, you can expect 7% returns on average per year every year

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its an index fund. Its basically a stock that tracks the top 500 stock of the US stock market. Historically, you can expect 7% returns on average per year every year
Can I do it if I’m not American

7% in a whole year? why not just spend it instead? how about S&P and nadzak and shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I hear everyone always talking about "stocks" and "bonds" and all this other bullshit. I cant fit any more cars in my garage and already got $100k of clothes that i dont even wear. How do I start with "investing" and how do I learn when to do it? I just been putting all my money in the stash-house.
Invest in Vanguard and BlackRock you filthy Semite

just buy nfts

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;
I dont knwo why i treate the larp seriosly

U already killing it, why bother?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
U already killing it, why bother?
i hear all these mfers talking about smart shit while I'm putting cash in a stash house and buying exotic cars.

just buy large amounts of land in Netherlands to aggravate their housing problem

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 19453