What is it like being drunk?

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Like do you start to not see things straight and just act crazy without realizing what you're even doing? Or are you still conscious and aware of what you're doing and saying while just losing inhibition? How does it make you feel etc.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
depends how much you drink

it's pretty gradual inhibition lowering until you get blackout drunk and don't remember what happened in the past few hours

Yes if you get too drunk you act crazy and do weird shit

Bought you a collar for my favorite abused dog. Keep barking for me suck russian badboy toes

depends how much you drink

it's pretty gradual inhibition lowering until you get blackout drunk and don't remember what happened in the past few hours
But how does it feel inside your head like do you start to get dizzy, does it sound different when people talk etc

But how does it feel inside your head like do you start to get dizzy, does it sound different when people talk etc
people sound the same

I don't feel dizzy but my balance gets worse. I feel very relaxed and happy. but effect may vary from person to person

Bought you a collar for my favorite abused dog. Keep barking for me suck russian badboy toes
Keep trying to piss me off and will be paying the mod to get your IP, vpn wont save your ass:ROFLMAO:

It feels like you're Tyler Durden

Yes everything is fucked, you are really dizzy and talk weird, also do weird shit but only happens if you get tooo drunk

Barely can walk and flirt with every girl

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and isis_Bleach
It lowers your inhibition a lot and you get vertigo, I’m getting drunk to socialmaxx since it’s impossible otherwise

Like do you start to not see things straight and just act crazy without realizing what you're even doing? Or are you still conscious and aware of what you're doing and saying while just losing inhibition? How does it make you feel etc.
low inhib

brain doesnt connect things as fast

also space in and out

but its bad cause u dont have as much self control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
socially all interactions feel smoother. it's weird tbh even tho u might be saying the same shit when ur sober, it feels better socializing with a few drinks in ur system. not to mention the relaxed feeling of drunkness is always good

You're still fully aware tbh you're just giga lowinhib. Like theres still a voice in the back of your head being like wtf ud never do this sober but its really quiet the more drinks you have.

Just experiment yourself. Have a couple shots, the effect will be there but it wont be strong at all youll still be yourself at that level.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
"Depends on the person, but after around 3 drinks, you notice you’re a little bit happier and find it easier to talk to everybody. You might be a little dizzy right but not much." - @JimmyDreamsOfZygos (Doesn't want to lose his yellow username status)

• Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
"Depends on the person, but after around 3 drinks, you notice you’re a little bit happier and find it easier to talk to everybody. You might be a little dizzy right but not much." - @JimmyDreamsOfZygos (Doesn't want to lose his yellow username status)
"After a couple more you gain a lot of confidence and lose a lot of the barriers of being autistic. You feel more horny, more NT, and more funny. After that it really branches out.

Some people start crying really hard, some people try to fight, some go around telling you how much they love you. You keep getting more dizzy the more you drink but usually you’ll have to be blackout to actually make a fool out of yourself and fall over."

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Magical Apple
It feels like being very drowsy and relaxed. Think of that feeling just before you fall asleep but are awake. You are completely aware of your actions and what you are doing and the consequences. What is different is you emotionally don't care as much about those consequences as any sort of pain or perception of pain is dulled.. The subtlety of how alcohol affects your mind is the most insidious part. This is why watch your drinking around other people and don't be an iresponsible peice of shit.