'What is it like to be hot?' Quora Thread is *interesting*

Real

Real

Bronze

"
5. I get hit on by women a lot.

The point you’ve all been waiting for. But it’s not really what you think. As I said, I’m not the common definition of attractive so my interactions with women are all over the place.

I used to work in retail as a side-job so I’ll use that as an example to sum life up. To put it simply retail was a headache, but it also had its advantages when it came to lining my pockets with money (I have the occasional thought of going back to it for this reason).

If I shave, teenage girls hit on me a lot and I’m forced to explain to their parents that I’m really too old and illegal for them. Very rich teenage girls would continuously come into the store I worked at to see me, and sometimes even their married moms that are tagging along would be interested in me. I used it all to my advantage to just sell them a whole lot of material things. Speaking of married women, I’ve had women call me their muse and I’ve had wives stalk me. Mind you, these are wives with sons as old as me and husbands who are known for less than reputable things so their attraction greatly increased the odds of me having a very very bad day. Their age and promiscuity didn’t bother me, it’s the 3 AM texts when I never gave them my number that did.

Outside of that, I’ve had coworkers hit on me. The two most extreme cases have been one literally pulling her pants down in front of me and bending over, and one going on and on about how I’m the most beautiful guy she’s ever met; rejecting them after they had done this made them deeply question their very self-worth and beauty as women so rejection is an obstacle course sometimes. A great perk to all of this though is that a lot of women ask me for my opinion on how they look in different wardrobes while I wait outside their changing rooms.

And lastly, some customers would huddle together, whisper about me, and do things like break their new very expensive belts I just sold them a day prior just to come back into our store for the opportunity of me asking them out. I tell ya, people are strange. But on this point, I’m glad I’m not a woman because while I had to deal with these issues sporadically (very sporadically), my attractive female coworkers had to deal with these issues from men almost daily."

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PTK96, LampPostPrime, Lihito and 25 others
this is what delusion looks like

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, alriodai, Mewton and 5 others
I always skip quora when googling shit

• +1
Reactions: PTK96, LampPostPrime, Kroker and 3 others
I went to get lunch at the cafeteria today.

Normally I pay with my badge.

Today, however, after getting the food I realized that I did not have my badge with me.

I looked at the cashier and apologized.

“Sorry, I don't have my badge with me. Save this and let me see if I can go back upstairs to look for my badge.”

“Just take it,” she whispered. “But don't ever forget your badge again,” she added with a smile.

And that, kids, is how I learned for the first time what it must feel like to be a pretty girl.

Main qimg 270e7307fc42f09aaa96e0c2f7e008d4 lq

The delusion of these people

Ray liotta laughing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lihito, Mewton and 16 others

"

The point you’ve all been waiting for. But it’s not really what you think. As I said, I’m not the common definition of attractive so my interactions with women are all over the place.

I used to work in retail as a side-job so I’ll use that as an example to sum life up. To put it simply retail was a headache, but it also had its advantages when it came to lining my pockets with money (I have the occasional thought of going back to it for this reason).

If I shave, teenage girls hit on me a lot and I’m forced to explain to their parents that I’m really too old and illegal for them. Very rich teenage girls would continuously come into the store I worked at to see me, and sometimes even their married moms that are tagging along would be interested in me. I used it all to my advantage to just sell them a whole lot of material things. Speaking of married women, I’ve had women call me their muse and I’ve had wives stalk me. Mind you, these are wives with sons as old as me and husbands who are known for less than reputable things so their attraction greatly increased the odds of me having a very very bad day. Their age and promiscuity didn’t bother me, it’s the 3 AM texts when I never gave them my number that did.

Outside of that, I’ve had coworkers hit on me. The two most extreme cases have been one literally pulling her pants down in front of me and bending over, and one going on and on about how I’m the most beautiful guy she’s ever met; rejecting them after they had done this made them deeply question their very self-worth and beauty as women so rejection is an obstacle course sometimes. A great perk to all of this though is that a lot of women ask me for my opinion on how they look in different wardrobes while I wait outside their changing rooms.

And lastly, some customers would huddle together, whisper about me, and do things like break their new very expensive belts I just sold them a day prior just to come back into our store for the opportunity of me asking them out. I tell ya, people are strange. But on this point, I’m glad I’m not a woman because while I had to deal with these issues sporadically (very sporadically), my attractive female coworkers had to deal with these issues from men almost daily."

View attachment 1431323

You can tell this is a LARP even without the pic because wealthy teenage girls have no desire to be seen dating hourly retail wage slaves who has "married women"call him their "muse" like he's some bitch

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16530 and Jew_Supremacist

wtf)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 17291, Mewton and 2 others
The shit ain't rocket science.

Have you ever had to block a clingy chick on social media that was at least somewhat decent looking?

Have you taken a woman who was some sort of attractive on a date and had her basically beg you to see you again?

Try this: If you're texting with a girl you're interested in, and have dated a few times/ hooked up but maybe not fucked.....and ask "hey what are you doing right now , you wanna talk on the phone?" and she calls you, you're most likely attractive, or at least have something to offer her.

If women go out of their way to talk to you and try to hang out, and these women aren't complete uggos, this is what it's like to be an attractive guy.

It doesn't matter if you're 15 or 50, the theory stands for all age groups.

You can tell this is a LARP even without the pic because wealthy teenage girls have no desire to be seen dating hourly retail wage slaves who has "married women"call him their "muse" like he's some bitch
That "muse" line sounds exactly like something out of a reddit neckbeard wattpad fantasy story

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

"

View attachment 1431323
A lot of beatiful ppl there commenting tho ngl

Main qimg da00b6c6363952fb57b214b4ee7ab450 lq
Main qimg a07e9349660d11b61f65d289fdf6b784 lq

Holy fuck @ this ascension

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime