What is it that makes me look so old ?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
I’m 18 but I keep getting told I look in my mid to late 20’s. What is it that makes me look so old? I’m gonna get fillers on my NL folds and undereye and I’m 3 weeks into tret. What else can I target to look my age (bloated af right now though but still)

Attachments

• B5B28C5F-E636-4499-969F-214A44DF75E3.jpeg
    B5B28C5F-E636-4499-969F-214A44DF75E3.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 113
Are you Indian?

Ethnic makes you look old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebabcoper, Lagoon1214 and Loud_Jock
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
ffs answer properly there's lots of ethnics that look much younger like @Introvertednarc
Legit can’t pin point it but a more modern hairstyle might make you look younger.

• Hmm...
You look 20-22 , you don’t look mid 20’s jfl

Legit can’t pin point it but a more modern hairstyle might make you look younger.
is my current hair not modern? so many people on tiktok have it like this tbh

You look 20-22 , you don’t look mid 20’s jfl
@brbbrah thought I was like 26 iirc, but even still looking 22 at 18 is fucking shit if it keeps on going this way ill look 30 at 24

no jfl Arab but what makes me look so old
Arab, huh.....?
Arabs live a harsh life - they stay in the desert sun all day taking care of their camels, this ages the skin, the wind blows sand to their faces which again damages the skin, so they age faster.

is my current hair not modern? so many people on tiktok have it like this tbh
Now I take another look maybe the crease on your nose bridge, and your Jeffery Epstein lips jfl

• JFL
Arab, huh.....?
Arabs live a harsh life - they stay in the desert sun all day taking care of their camels, this ages the skin, the wind blows sand to their faces which again damages the skin, so they age faster.
u clown man ive lived in cold England all my life and wear sun screen constantly its more to do with my facial features rather than skin texture

Now I take another look maybe the crease on your nose bridge, and your Jeffery Epstein lips jfl
ya sunken bridge tbh will get it filled in next month and are my lips too big?

Egyptian ,?

@brbbrah thought I was like 26 iirc, but even still looking 22 at 18 is fucking shit if it keeps on going this way ill look 30 at 24
@brbbrah is an autist tbh , don’t take what he says too seriously , you’re post puberty so you’ll probably look how you are now until you’re actually in ur late 20’s-30’s.

• Love it
u clown man ive lived in cold England all my life and wear sun screen constantly its more to do with my facial features rather than skin texture
Ohh....you probably need more sun then to be healthy, how can you wear sun screen when England is cloudy most of the time?

• +1
@brbbrah is an autist tbh , don’t take what he says too seriously , you’re post puberty so you’ll probably look how you are now until you’re actually in ur late 20’s-30’s.
love that my bro

Ohh....you probably need more sun then to be healthy, how can you wear sun screen when England is cloudy most of the time?
paranoia tbh ngl

ya sunken bridge tbh will get it filled in next month and are my lips too big?
just fill in the bridge and you’d be good, you just look High T and mature for your age it’s only bad if you have shit collagen but your skin looks normal.

• Love it
just fill in the bridge and you’d be good, you just look High T and mature for your age it’s only bad if you have shit collagen but your skin looks normal.
love for the advice bro have a nice rest of ur day

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
paranoia tbh ngl
Sun screen has all sorts of chemicals and can do more harm than good, if you are worried about excess sun exposure just wear traditional Arab clothes that cover you from head to toes, but in England it doesn't make much sense, since it's cloudy and most likely you aren't spending your whole day outside.

• +1
Sun screen has all sorts of chemicals and can do more harm than good, if you are worried about excess sun exposure just wear traditional Arab clothes that cover you from head to toes, but in England it doesn't make much sense, since it's cloudy and most likely you aren't spending your whole day outside.
how can it do more harm? educate me bro

are u mixed or 100% qatari brah?

dark circles around eyes

• +1
how can it do more harm? educate me bro
Cause it has chemicals and shit and prevents the sun from reaching your skin, when you actually don't get enough exposure to be harmful.

• +1
Stubble,ass collagen, no eye fat pads.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
dark circles around eyes
yeah poor under eye support, will undereye filler and concealer make me look 18 though

• +1
I’m 18 but I keep getting told I look in my mid to late 20’s. What is it that makes me look so old? I’m gonna get fillers on my NL folds and undereye and I’m 3 weeks into tret. What else can I target to look my age (bloated af right now though but still)
definitely just below the nose is where you begin to look older

• +1
Reactions: AscendByAnyMeans
definitely just below the nose is where you begin to look older
what is it though? do u think it could be lack of width in midface i.e narrow cheeks mouth area what

what is it though? do u think it could be lack of width in midface i.e narrow cheeks mouth area what
skin looks rougher, darker, pigments in skin. those are a few I noticed.

• +1
Nasiolabial folds

• +1
Your nose. You have a low set radix and your nostrils arnt ideal.

Tbh aye people tell me I look old too idk why

Ethnic phenotype for sure. Its not necessarily bad thing.

We need high iq users to answers this. Seems like a gap in our understanding of looks. I'm blank, can't see the answer.

Start tagging boy