What is it with copers praising "muh bbc"

Xtra

Xtra

Do these basement dweller soycuck not realize that besides some brainwashed trashy american sluts, no other non-black woman would ever fuck a nigger? No woman in my country would go near a black with a 5 meter pole but you have
Ghetto SJW cunts on here acting like the entire world is like the bronx, literal delusion, if you love BBC just say it. You don't need to project it onto women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, aesthetic beauty, aleksander and 3 others
"Brainwashed"

Lurk

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, zan, scrunchables and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, zan, janitormaxxing and 3 others
AjVbLAq 460s

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, aleksander and Ark
Yes because preferring a different race over your own is completely normal and definitely not brainwashing
Kike detected
Racemixxing as been a thing looooooooong before you were born. Keep barking for BBCs and keep malding for your jewish overlords

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, EggKing and aesthetic beauty
Racemixxing as been a thing looooooooong before you were born. Keep barking for BBCs and keep malding for your jewish overlords
It was a thing before I was born as brainwashing has been around for years, JFL you are not even trying to hide your true (((identity)))

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
It was a thing before I was born as brainwashing has been around for years, JFL you are not even trying to hide your true (((identity)))
You live in a 99.9% white town and you still spend a considerable time crying about BBC. Another boy mind broken by BBC

• JFL
Reactions: zan, Looks234, EggKing and 2 others
You live in a 99.9% white town and you still spend a considerable time crying about BBC. Another boy mind broken by BBC
I don't cry about it I just don't understand people on this forum coping with "muh BBC" which is a myth anyway

I don't cry about it I just don't understand people on this forum coping with "muh BBC" which is a myth anyway
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and aesthetic beauty
BBC is law mate
Scottish foids love black bvlls

They see niggers as disgusting subhuman animals.
Stop watching blacked.com.
On your schizophrenic mind maybe
On real life they're BBC only
Images   2024 03 03T232342995