What is life about?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
You are born into the world through a mother. A woman with a vagina, dripping milk ducts, and a reproductive system. This person you will depend on from the moment you take your first drag of this poisonous world. For thousands of years, the baby's father would provide for the mother and child. Because if she had, the youngling would be in significant danger. Yet, times have changed, and now the baby would be raised by substitute mothers, thus babysitters, daycare, fathers, siblings, televisions, and computers.

Once the child becomes an adult, they will find a mate and repeat and contribute to the function above.

However, as mentioned prior, times have changed. Mothers today prefer to keep their younglings close because she doesn't trust the world anymore. She knows her kind, walking vaginas are out for themselves and seek easy prey, young males, to marry and divorce, then collect checks for the next 18 years. She also knows they will cheat on him. She is aware of males only wanting to turn her daughter into a fuck doll or punching bag. Alternatively, groups of men turn her into a whore for everyone to enjoy. Thus OnlyFans, Mark's Creepy Facebook and byproducts, China's Communist Party's TikTok, etc.

Nonetheless, many young women today choose not to bring life to this earth. Moreover, the ones that are having babies are primarily using that special gift for welfare checks, drugs, cheaper rent; gibs.

So what is life about? It's about to end for the entire earth. Although the prosperous remain intoxicated with delusions of wealth and believe they have some sort of checkmate on the human race. Like, whom the fuck thinks like that, right?

The vaccination device initiative's about completed. This device isn't just for vaccinations but any drug, including nicotine, THC, antidepressants (and alike), and opiates. They want to do away with pills. The old world as they see it. This device can also work as your body memory, ID, and financial record keeping. It will also track your every step of the day. They'll explain that the pursuit branch assists the annihilation of the new virus, and they'll know everyone who came in contact with you. Nevertheless, if you ask questions about that, they have a protocol, the same one they used with Covid-19, to ridicule you as a conspiracist moron and alienate others against you. If you're white, you'll become a black person hater. If you're black...well...none of the wealthy society takes black people seriously anyway. So it doesn't matter what a black person thinks about this.

The drugmakers should've been arrested ten years ago and companies seized by the governments during that rise of fatal opiate overdoses. Now it's too late. They'll release a much deadlier virus soon that will target their lab rats, thus the vaccinated society.

And why target team players? Because they're team players! When this new one hits and those people start dropping like flies, and the drugmakers offer the solution, vaccination device, the enormous supporters will jump on the bandwagon then enforce it with government, judicial system, and law enforcement. So they need to target them in order for unconditional consent.

Dn re

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BigJimsWornOutTires
Can i be straight forward?
Sometimes when i poo, I use the shaping attachment from my old play doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. Theres nothing strange about that at all. Im an American living in America, and if i want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way!

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

I'm not wasting eleven minutes of my life watching that shit. What do you take me for? Some nutcase or something?

Unbelievable.

Can i be straight forward?
Sometimes when i poo, I use the shaping attachment from my old play doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. Theres nothing strange about that at all. Im an American living in America, and if i want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way!

It's all shit wrapped in different shapes and served in a variety of packages and bundles. But the truth is simple. People are assholes and can no longer be trusted. Every-single-one-of-us. And the only way the filthy rich can have a good night's sleep without worrying if they'll wake up during the night with a gang of thugs inside their home with weapons is by tracking everyone. And then add the "I'm so rich I don't wanna die" mentality, as to prolong their lives, they're going to need a world of guinea pigs. It's their fucking lives on the line! They will do whatever it takes to prolong their selfish existence.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18819
I'm not wasting eleven minutes of my life watching that shit. What do you take me for? Some nutcase or something?

Unbelievable.

It's all shit wrapped in different shapes and served in a variety of packages and bundles. But the truth is simple. People are assholes and can no longer be trusted. Every-single-one-of-us. And the only way the filthy rich can have a good night's sleep without worrying if they'll wake up during the night with a gang of thugs inside their home with weapons is by tracking everyone. And then add the "I'm so rich I don't wanna die" mentality, as to prolong their lives, they're going to need a world of guinea pigs. It's their fucking lives on the line! They will do whatever it takes to prolong their selfish existence.
You are my abused bird

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BigJimsWornOutTires
Big guns, Big boobies, Big stacks of money & Big piles of cocaine

• Ugh..
You are my abused bird
We're all abused in some way. My penis, for example, is abused. After many years of vagina demolition.

• +1
We're all abused in some way. My penis, for example, is abused. After many years of vagina demolition.
Jim…Jim…JIM!

Tell them the truth. Your anus is demolished from years of cock.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18819 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I told you to stop raping the local stray dogs in your Hungarian village.

• So Sad

I told you to stop raping the local stray dogs in your Hungarian village.
The only rape that has ever happened involving me is my big penis. Its been raped numerous times. And not like I could say anything. Because once I made that mistake. Back in 2014, my penis was raped. I was at a bar and couldn't drive home. The bartender offered me a ride. She was used up. That was obvious. But I had no idea she would use the, "Oh, I have to stop at my place first" excuse. So we stopped and she said, "It might take a few minutes so come inside with me and wait. It'll look suspicious if you stay outside waiting in my jeep." Ugh. That was a mistake.

Within ten minutes of sitting on her sofa, she comes out of her room in a long tee. Walks over to me and kneels on the ground in between my legs. She then rapes me. And not like I could've said anything. Who would have believed me, right?

• +1
The only rape that has ever happened involving me is my big penis. Its been raped numerous times. And not like I could say anything. Because once I made that mistake. Back in 2014, my penis was raped. I was at a bar and couldn't drive home. The bartender offered me a ride. She was used up. That was obvious. But I had no idea she would use the, "Oh, I have to stop at my place first" excuse. So we stopped and she said, "It might take a few minutes so come inside with me and wait. It'll look suspicious if you stay outside waiting in my jeep." Ugh. That was a mistake.

Within ten minutes of sitting on her sofa, she comes out of her room in a long tee. Walks over to me and kneels on the ground in between my legs. She then rapes me. And not like I could've said anything. Who would have believed me, right?
Nice humble brag Chad.

• Love it