Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
  • +1
you talk about @Titbot or me, bro?

OP wants the opinion of 5 psl slayers. i meant you for that but titbot has such a quintessential guido hairstyle with that widow's peak

• JFL
  • +1
OP wants the opinion of 5 psl slayers. i meant you for that but titbot has such a quintessential guido hairstyle with that widow's peak
Caged. Life is meh at 5 psl then unless beeing NTmaxxed and not sick dead inside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Feanor
It’s over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and Arkantos
Wait but what can I do to looksmax tho
Listen to what @Blackout.xl said, starting going to the gym and getting bigger. How tall are you btw. And also get blue-eyed contacts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
its literally so close yet so far and torture cuz that, yet better than nothing too. but you are not hopeless and have hope in ur delusions on top of that.
psl 5=most likely to be schizo with mood swings. psl6 is like walking clouds and below psl4 is recipe for incel.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Listen to what @Blackout.xl said, starting going to the gym and getting bigger. How tall are you btw. And also get blue-eyed contacts.
5"10" legitimately, I am inches taller than alot of people who claim my height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and lookismfugee
  • Love it
  • +1
5"10" legitimately, I am inches taller than alot of people who claim my height.
fraud to 6 foot get 2 inch lifts and start going to the gym and get almond eye surgery, you look low t and beta sometimes try to fit into the mold of a sterotypical black 'hood' guy.

• +1
phenopill is brutal, i won't bother with it anymore ngl it's over
I guess but tbh i only really care about curry girls because theyre the only ones i hang out with.

If in my area it was just white girls, then that would be suifuel

• So Sad
  • +1
As a 5 psl getting laid with some random fatty or low tier normie is easy. But 50% of beckies feel entitled to chads, so even with normal beckies you compete with more attractive males.

Finding a looksmatch of yourself to slay is like once in a blue moon. Very fucking hard. Relationship wise most girls think they are in your level of looks (idk about fatties tho, but i never dated one). They will somehow delude themself into thinking you and them are looks matched. This is probably bcs she knows she can fuck chads. You get regular stares and sometimes approaches IRL.

Generally (depending on how NT you are) guys will either like you or hate you. If you are very narcy they just see you as an asshole and think ¨fuck that guy¨ but even if you arent narcy but just dont have the same hobbies and are more introverted they will also think ¨fuck that guy¨. People will get jealous, guys will try to point out the smallest shit to make them feel better (for example an incel talks to a girl and everyone is happy for him, but when you do it they insult you in a ¨joking¨ way). This is probably bcs you are so close to them yet so far away lookswise. Especially low tier and mid tier normies do this stuff.

Its basically having every negative with the slight positives.

Me and @Zuvay talk about these experiences together regularly, altho he is higher in looks level than me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1632, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
As a 5 psl getting laid with some random fatty or low tier normie is easy. But 50% of beckies feel entitled to chads, so even with normal beckies you compete with more attractive males.

Finding a looksmatch of yourself to slay is like once in a blue moon. Very fucking hard. Relationship wise most girls think they are in your level of looks (idk about fatties tho, but i never dated one). They will somehow delude themself into thinking you and them are looks matched. This is probably bcs she knows she can fuck chads. You get regular stares and sometimes approaches IRL.

Generally (depending on how NT you are) guys will either like you or hate you. If you are very narcy they just see you as an asshole and think ¨fuck that guy¨ but even if you arent narcy but just dont have the same hobbies and are more introverted they will also think ¨fuck that guy¨. People will get jealous, guys will try to point out the smallest shit to make them feel better (for example an incel talks to a girl and everyone is happy for him, but when you do it they insult you in a ¨joking¨ way). This is probably bcs you are so close to them yet so far away lookswise. Especially low tier and mid tier normies do this stuff.

Me and @Zuvay talk about these experiences together regularly, altho he is higher in looks level than me.
life is pretty much fucked out there, be @Salludon or just accept your faith

• +1

Sounds like a 4 to me tbh because I can relate.

• +1

Agree 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
It’s over

• +1