what is life for you?[POLL]

What is life?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
You can choose 3 answers

@uglymug @larsanova69 @loox @OldVirgin @Basedprincess @BasedCoper @Drago Soprano @PingPong @Amnesia @TsarTsar444 @Ed676 @Thompsonz @Scientist @Indiana Evans @eduardkoopman @Lev Peshkov @sytyl @Monk @Preston @Pythagoras @Idontknowlol @lutte @cloUder @Haven @chadison @Tropical Tyrone @tyronelite

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Tropical Tyrone, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Screenshot 20211023 202547 Chrome

0d6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
'Domination and winning' the only thing you dominate is your shit in the toilet.
The only thing you dominate is your little anime pillow with a hole inside you estrogenic cock sucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13332, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
The only thing you dominate is your little anime pillow with a hole inside you estrogenic cock sucker
I didn't vote for that option, you did. again low IQ moment from you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3828
I didn't vote for that option, you did. again low IQ moment from you.
Your low t estrogen with narrow shoulders and wide hips ofcourse you didnt vote for that. Muh IQ :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
If you think of life as a game when the stronger always wins
you will choose this
and if you really believe this you will also choose self-improvement to win more make yourself strong

that poll is done with an ulterior motive to recruit white nationalists and high T ethnics to my para-military group
I'll be commander officer
we attack Tel Aviv

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Jason Voorhees and W0KESTMOTHF
Your low t estrogen with narrow shoulders hips ofcourse you didnt vote for that. Muh IQ :soy:
Regarding to looks, you can rest assure I mog you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, WontStopNorwooding and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Life is pain and suffering. Wow such a deep an profound :soy: philosophy.:redpill::redpill::redpill::blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3828
You sound mad, maybe chill at tesco again while browsing looksmax.
Cry for my low inhib levels while you watch anime in your basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 14323 and Jason Voorhees
Adapting to survive duh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3828
Monotony, boredom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 3828 and Jason Voorhees
life is a endless roller coaster of pain and suffering, normie or chad we all go through different pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@Ritalincel thoughts on this guy’s avi?
3A92C01E 667F 4CC5 85FB 85A8AEBCD636

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Pythagoras
All this reminded me of this mogger scene

@
uglymug
@uglymug @
larsanova69
@larsanova69 @
loox
@loox @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin @
Basedprincess
@Basedprincess @
BasedCoper
@BasedCoper @
Drago Soprano
@Drago Soprano @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 @
Ed676
@Ed676 @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Scientist
@Scientist @
Indiana Evans
@Indiana Evans @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov @
sytyl
@sytyl @
Monk
@Monk @
Preston
@Preston @
Pythagoras
@Pythagoras @
Idontknowlol
@Idontknowlol @
lutte
@lutte @
cloUder
@cloUder @
Haven
@Haven @
chadison
@chadison @
Tropical Tyrone
@Tropical Tyrone @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @MyAssStinksLikeShit @PikachuCandy@kylo @BrendioEEE

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Idontknowlol, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Pain and suffering, because there is a lot of suffering in life and world whether you want it or not. And it’s up to you to make yourself mentally stronger by that fact.

Hobbies and interests, because I like my interests and would like to pursue them and anything else and I lose motivation.

Self improvement, because life is about looking good and feeling good.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and Deleted member 3828
Nerd faggots alert @Ed676
Screenshot 20211023 224556 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 7224
I’m not in uni at the moment. Seems to be mixed right now
usually what tho? you said you go back. I can't learn shit at the place itself I have to studymax at home with pdfs and books, missing tons of days but the grades are still top tier :feelsgood:

Well pain and suffering is part of life just like every other option. Low iq move from me @Pythagoras :feelsgood::feelswah:
You can't go 3 seconds without my attention

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 3828
Pain and suffering, because there is a lot of suffering in life and world whether you want it or not. And it’s up to you to make yourself mentally stronger by that fact.

Hobbies and interests, because I like my interests and would like to pursue them and anything else and I lose motivation.

Self improvement, because life is about looking good and feeling good.
Yup. Everyone and everything experiences some type of pain or suffering somehow.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 3828
@Nameless_Sunflower *Eats Your AssHole*
AHHHH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!!
@eyelidcel GET YOUR TINY DICK OUT AND FUCK @Nameless_Sunflower QUICK!!!
4bd.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 3828
@Nameless_Sunflower *Eats Your AssHole*
AHHHH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!!
@eyelidcel GET YOUR TINY DICK OUT AND FUCK @Nameless_Sunflower QUICK!!!
4bd.jpg
I see first volunteer as cannon fodder for jewish bullet

The correct answer is the first two, and the last. This is because the rest of the options can be simplified to those.

• Woah
The correct answer is the first two, and the last. This is because the rest of the options can be simplified to those.
mfw these were exactly my anwsers:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: chadison
mfw these were exactly my anwsers:feelsgood:
All the others are distortions of those three. You could even argue that the last is a distortion of happiness and joy, but I believe it to be discrete as helping others does not always bring happiness/joy. Rather, it is more of a moralistic principle that stands on it's own.

• +1
All the others are distortions of those three.
Yes but some may be more important than the rest
You could even argue that the last is a distortion of happiness and joy, but I believe it to be discrete as helping others does not always bring happiness/joy. Rather, it is more of a moralistic principle that stands on it's own.
I made this answer as a moralistic standpoint with the sights on life after death and belief in humanity/soul but didn't explicitly say anything like religion cause dismissed as cope 100%

Still i'm a bit surprised nobody answered slaying
but again it's not closure and more shallow than "love and sex" which I should have maybe wrote instead

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
All except being a good person

• +1
  • pain and suffering

• self-improvement

• trying to be a good person​

• +1
  • pain and suffering​

• self-improvement​

• trying to be a good person​

You ruined the gook woman pussy for a future ricecel who marries her
How is that being good?

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, WontStopNorwooding and Tropical Tyrone
You can choose 3 answers

@uglymug @larsanova69 @loox @OldVirgin @Basedprincess @BasedCoper @Drago Soprano @PingPong @Amnesia @TsarTsar444 @Ed676 @Thompsonz @Scientist @Indiana Evans @eduardkoopman @Lev Peshkov @sytyl @Monk @Preston @Pythagoras @Idontknowlol @lutte @cloUder @Haven @chadison @Tropical Tyrone @tyronelite
Validation, experiences and mogging

• +1
You ruined the gook woman pussy for a future ricecel who marries her
How is that being good?
Asians here are usually mixed. It is common to see them marrying whites, mulattos, blacks, indigenous and etc...
In my school class there was 2 hapas, 1 boy and 1 girl and 3 pure asians in a total of 50 students. Anyway, there is lot of asians in my state and city

""The first Japanese immigrants arrived in Brazil in 1908. Brazil is home to the largest Japanese population outside Japan.[8] Since the 1980s, a return migration has emerged of Japanese Brazilians to Japan.[9] More recently, a trend of interracial marriage has taken hold among Brazilians of Japanese descent, with the racial intermarriage rate approximated at 50% and increasing.[10]
A more recent phenomenon in Brazil is intermarriages between Japanese Brazilians and non-ethnic Japanese. Though people of Japanese descent make up only 0.8% of the country's population, they are the largest Japanese community outside Japan, with over 1.4 million people.""

There is a more chance that she marries a black man than a rice :lul:

• +1
Asians here are usually mixed. It is common to see them marrying whites, mulattos, blacks, indigenous and etc...
In my school class there was 2 hapas, 1 boy and 1 girl and 3 pure asians in a total of 50 students. Anyway, there is lot of asians in my state and city

""The first Japanese immigrants arrived in Brazil in 1908. Brazil is home to the largest Japanese population outside Japan.[8] Since the 1980s, a return migration has emerged of Japanese Brazilians to Japan.[9] More recently, a trend of interracial marriage has taken hold among Brazilians of Japanese descent, with the racial intermarriage rate approximated at 50% and increasing.[10]
A more recent phenomenon in Brazil is intermarriages between Japanese Brazilians and non-ethnic Japanese. Though people of Japanese descent make up only 0.8% of the country's population, they are the largest Japanese community outside Japan, with over 1.4 million people.""

There is a more chance that she marries a black man than a rice :lul:
what degenerate country full of racemixing

we go burn it after Tel Aviv

• JFL
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone