What is looks max org opinion on Roe v Wade being overturned

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
I need to make up my mind on if it’s good or bad.

As a man of god I don’t like abortions but also making people raise and have kids they don’t want isn’t good for Society either

I dont even care I will just laugh at USA

• +1
Reactions: Reddit User and 11gaijin
Dgaf tbh. Gonna act like I’m against it outside of here tho :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16110, Hades and 3 others
Only cuckservatives and bitter incels that don't have sex are happy it's being overturned

You guys realize how hard it's gonna be to have sex in the US now? Like it's gonna be chad only, knowing that if you fuck a uggo or a normie and you can't get an abortion, THE STANDARDS WILL BE SO HIGH. It's just over for most of UScels that live in the Midwest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Hades and Deleted member 18522
I don't care but I like watching women seethe so it's good.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and Looks234
I realized it hardly will affect inceldom rates, either positively or negatively, so the best thing is to stop caring at all

Only cuckservatives and bitter incels that don't have sex are happy it's being overturned

You guys realize how hard it's gonna be to have sex in the US now? Like it's gonna be chad only, knowing that if you fuck a uggo or a normie and you can't get an abortion, THE STANDARDS WILL BE SO HIGH. It's just over for most of UScels that live in the Midwest
Brazil doesn’t have abortion and I see no incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Ken

JFL if you think women can control their sexual urges. That’s the whole reason they’re upset in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi and Ken

If this is true, it also means that Chad is going to be financially obliterated by child support fees, or maybe even imprisoned.

Why the midwest specifically?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
I don't know much about it but doesn't this just mean states can make abortion illegal rather than it saying all abortions are illegal by default? If so, this doesn't affect most states since most states are pretty socially liberal when it comes to this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Hades

the midwest? I think you mean the deep south lol. Midwesterners aren't that bigoted nor religious compared to southern mfs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and alriodai
the midwest? I think you mean the deep south lol. Midwesterners aren't that bigoted nor religious compared to southern mfs.
Yeah, I don't know shit about US, but I saw some dude said abortion is banned in most of the midwest, he probably ain't know wtf he was talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234

It was already impossible to get laid for non-chads. It will be a good thing if Chads raise their standards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Honestly, I’d rather have kids not be born than have them live in severe poverty and a bad environment because they’re a. unwanted b. their parents aren’t financially capable of taking proper care of them. Also, I imagine that wealth disparity is only going to increase with this decision.
With that said though, seeing Liberals seethe does always put a smile on my face.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 18522
Honestly, I’d rather have kids not be born than have them live in severe poverty and a bad environment because they’re a. unwanted b. their parents aren’t financially capable of taking proper care of them. Also, I imagine that wealth disparity is only going to increase with this decision.
With that said though, seeing Liberals seethe does always put a smile on my face.
My thoughts exactly

Overall it’s probably not good to ban abortion outright. Will lead to more poverty and it really isn’t fair to chicks that get impregnated by rape.

With that said, after 5 minutes of reading Reddit threads it’s hard not to smile about what happened today. SJWs crying that their “personhood” is under attack (because saying womanhood is transphobic) and soy cucks going on about how m’lady needs safe and easy abortion access on demand. Beyond ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16110, Hades and 1 other person
Overall it’s probably not good to ban abortion outright. Will lead to more poverty and it really isn’t fair to chicks that get impregnated by rape.

With that said, after 5 minutes of reading Reddit threads it’s hard not to smile about what happened today. SJWs crying that their “personhood” is under attack (because saying womanhood is transphobic) and soy cucks going on about how m’lady needs safe and easy abortion access on demand. Beyond ridiculous.
Reasonable take.

• +1
Reactions: maxeverything and Deleted member 18522

Meanwhile chad is celebrating children is gonna be killed

legit imagine being american

why not rope now tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522