What is men's prime age?

I noticed you are ocd maxxing on anti aging threads/subjects , whenever it's discussed you post a lot :LOL:
LOL
It's copy paste. I bookmarked muh previous posts. And just copy paste it, each time. Since it will come up regularly

* I think this subject matter, matter to me. because muh life experience is stange. Where I'm like the 1% of men, that went at youth from normie-low tiern nromie. To now at higher 30's to HTN and hopefully soon (low tier) Chadlite proportions.
So I experience firt hand, how age doesn't matter much. Since even though I'm at a less atrractive age, I get treated a good bit better now than in muh teens, 20's early 30's.

But most men, become ugly in their 30's (fat, ugly bald, fucked up skin quality)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
LOL
It's copy paste. I bookmarked muh previous posts. And just copy paste it, each time. Since it will come up regularly

* I think this subject matter, matter to me. because muh life experience is stange. Where I'm like the 1% of men, that went at youth from normie-low tiern nromie. To now at higher 30's to HTN and hopefully soon (low tier) Chadlite proportions.
So I experience firt hand, how age doesn't matter much. Since even though I'm at a less atrractive age, I get treated a good bit better now than in muh teens, 20's early 30's.

But most men, become ugly in their 30's (fat, ugly bald, fucked up skin quality)

I'm also anti age maxxing both internally and externally, 27 yo, tretinoin since 22, micro needled every 6 weeks with deeper needles and starting to do that again, sunscreen almost everyday. Gonna throw in the future red light therapy.

intermittent fastint 20/4 with caloric restriction.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Where's it showing? Aging signs?

Skin quality mainly I think.

I get called out frequently when frauding my age as 22.

25? 30? 40?
mad men smoking GIF
i'd say in looks probably 26-33 you peak, i think i look best now but i finally have clean skin, know what clothes look good on me , what haircut to have, dye my eyebrows etc.
And a lot of girls guess i am 23-25-26(im 30 soon).
But if you take care of yourself you cna look good till 40-45 but if you not dumb and axtuallt have ambitions you will increase your money and status and life experience increases your smv by a lot.

Compared to a average 30 y old guy in my country and average 30 y old guy in world i mog and i mog most younger guys. But thats because most guys get fat and their unhealtyh habbits like smoking drinking eating junk stat with them forever and they dont have the metabolism od a young men

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 13332
i'd say in looks probably 26-33 you peak, i think i look best now but i finally have clean skin, know what clothes look good on me , what haircut to have, dye my eyebrows etc.
And a lot of girls guess i am 23-25-26(im 30 soon).
But if you take care of yourself you cna look good till 40-45 but if you not dumb and axtuallt have ambitions you will increase your money and status and life experience increases your smv by a lot.

Compared to a average 30 y old guy in my country and average 30 y old guy in world i mog and i mog most younger guys. But thats because most guys get fat and their unhealtyh habbits like smoking drinking eating junk stat with them forever and they dont have the metabolism od a young men
yoel romero can slay at 50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
On an INDIVIDUAL bais. It can be "any" age.

On average, the average male SMV peak time is 25-29 orso.

Age, is less of factor IN ITSELF, for men.
A 35 yo Chad, had equal SMV as a 22 year old Chad. While a 35 year old Stacy, has lower SMV by default than a 22 year old Stacy.

But most men, get ugly ALOT after 30. They get Fat(ter), bald, ugly skin, etc.....So, they basically get uglier causing the SMV loss.

1. 30% of men become fatties in their 30's.
So 30% of men ctrl-alt-delete their SMV because the become fatso's
71dyepgxbekwogzi07lz_w.gif

AGING = BECOMING FAT for average peoples
According to the statts of average people.

Trend-in-prevalence-of-overweight-and-obesity-by-sex-and-age-group.png

2. Plenty men, get collagen raped already in 30's.
Because they do zero or very limited skincare, and skin (sun) protection.

3. 25% of men are balding significantly, or bald, by age 30.
So their SMV gets raped by their hairline (exception of men with great skin shape, they can pull of bald).
imageLikeEmbed_grande.png

Above is in line with muh observations around me, as an oldie-ish person (38).
I would say like 50% of men in their 30's completle gets their physical SMV deleted to near zero. Whereas in the age group of men at 20 years old, Maybe only 25% og men have zero physical SMV.

I think, overall.
it's best to look late 20's; early thirties. But than obviously the type of late 20's man that is still lean/low bf, has good hair, and decent skin.

I liked this piece about age and SMV of a man.

**** copy paste essay *****
male peak 25-35

To be serious. Here the copy paste text on age.

Being attractive looking, matters for men most. Age matters limited/less; it matters mainly as to of how much it affects his attractiveness in looks.

A man is as "old" as he is looking. His age is as his:
* Skin Quality, And
* Hairline (and color).

An elaboration on age.

Male peak is on average 26 - 36 years old. (if he: doesn't go ugly bald(ing), doesn't get fat, doesn't get fucked up skin)

tl;dr:
https://iconicmen.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/smv-is-it-real/

Massive OkCupid study done on Age and SMV decline and peak on Men and Women based on overall desirability. Done in 2015 with both young and older people. Millions of people.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2010/02/8.png
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/

Aging and desirability of both men and women is something this community gets wrong most of the time. While "the wall" is hyperbole female desirability drops very far very fast after 23-24 and male desirability on average shoots up to about 26-27 where it peaks for a good 10 years, then declines.

"Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age. "

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

Go lookup "hot men" on google, nearly 75% of results are of men aged in that bracket above. Plenty Chads become higher tier chads in their early-mid 30s before declining.

SOME older guys have higher SMV with age(Chads and Chadlites). Age isn't the crippling factor some blackpill guys make it out to be. It's OVER after 25, crowds. Go look up "Top 100 sexiest men" or "/r/ladyboners" or just google "Hot guys" and the MAJORITY of those guys are in their late twenties to mid thirties. This is because testosterone causes masculinization of the face and voice over your entire lifetime. Meaning your voice and face and still changing(albeit much slower) even in your 20's and 30's.

Age doesn't make much of a difference to women (as it does to us men, visa versa) as long as you're actually attractive.

For example:

See Here - He's in his Thirties.

Perhaps even better this tinder experiment article down below concerning younger vs older attractive men on tinder. Make sure you read and understand the entire article, but in summary a 26 year old attractive guy on tinder pulled tons of foids. A 34 year old attractive guy pulled even more(age ranges, older women have less options) and when factoring for age and setting the 34 year old man to an age range only allowing matches between 18-26 he pulled 3% less of this age range than the 26 year old. See this picture here.

Tinder Experiments

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

In summary JFL if you aren't attractive, age doesn't matter much only your face.

Look at the way roasties talk about guys like Jared Leto, they would gladly line themselves up, strip down, and allow him to plow them all one by one without a care in the world about his age. The dude is just attractive looking.

Think about how creepy it would be perceived if a 35 year old man were to be flirting with a 19 year old foid in the club. Now picture this 35 year old men flirting with her. Suddenly it went from creepy to A-okay with her, her friends, and everyone else(except bitter old roasties). Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit. That's a fact. Once guys are of equal attractiveness it comes down to other stuff after that, like status(or the perception there of), and money. You get the picture. Age plays a limited role, it's how you look that matters most/all.

Some graphs. To top it off:

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

DJl7mCEVoAEcTHT

mZR3HA5.png

httpatomoreillycomsourceoreillyimages306902.png.jpg
Quality reply, so obligatory DNrD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
For me it will be 27/28-33 I feel

All looksmaxxes are coming together

25-35

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
On an INDIVIDUAL bais. It can be "any" age.

On average, the average male SMV peak time is 25-29 orso.

Age, is less of factor IN ITSELF, for men.
A 35 yo Chad, had equal SMV as a 22 year old Chad. While a 35 year old Stacy, has lower SMV by default than a 22 year old Stacy.

But most men, get ugly ALOT after 30. They get Fat(ter), bald, ugly skin, etc.....So, they basically get uglier causing the SMV loss.

1. 30% of men become fatties in their 30's.
So 30% of men ctrl-alt-delete their SMV because the become fatso's
71dyepgxbekwogzi07lz_w.gif

AGING = BECOMING FAT for average peoples
According to the statts of average people.

Trend-in-prevalence-of-overweight-and-obesity-by-sex-and-age-group.png

2. Plenty men, get collagen raped already in 30's.
Because they do zero or very limited skincare, and skin (sun) protection.

3. 25% of men are balding significantly, or bald, by age 30.
So their SMV gets raped by their hairline (exception of men with great skin shape, they can pull of bald).
imageLikeEmbed_grande.png

Above is in line with muh observations around me, as an oldie-ish person (38).
I would say like 50% of men in their 30's completle gets their physical SMV deleted to near zero. Whereas in the age group of men at 20 years old, Maybe only 25% og men have zero physical SMV.

I think, overall.
it's best to look late 20's; early thirties. But than obviously the type of late 20's man that is still lean/low bf, has good hair, and decent skin.

I liked this piece about age and SMV of a man.

**** copy paste essay *****
male peak 25-35

To be serious. Here the copy paste text on age.

Being attractive looking, matters for men most. Age matters limited/less; it matters mainly as to of how much it affects his attractiveness in looks.

A man is as "old" as he is looking. His age is as his:
* Skin Quality, And
* Hairline (and color).

An elaboration on age.

Male peak is on average 26 - 36 years old. (if he: doesn't go ugly bald(ing), doesn't get fat, doesn't get fucked up skin)

tl;dr:
https://iconicmen.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/smv-is-it-real/

Massive OkCupid study done on Age and SMV decline and peak on Men and Women based on overall desirability. Done in 2015 with both young and older people. Millions of people.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2010/02/8.png
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/

Aging and desirability of both men and women is something this community gets wrong most of the time. While "the wall" is hyperbole female desirability drops very far very fast after 23-24 and male desirability on average shoots up to about 26-27 where it peaks for a good 10 years, then declines.

"Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age. "

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

Go lookup "hot men" on google, nearly 75% of results are of men aged in that bracket above. Plenty Chads become higher tier chads in their early-mid 30s before declining.

SOME older guys have higher SMV with age(Chads and Chadlites). Age isn't the crippling factor some blackpill guys make it out to be. It's OVER after 25, crowds. Go look up "Top 100 sexiest men" or "/r/ladyboners" or just google "Hot guys" and the MAJORITY of those guys are in their late twenties to mid thirties. This is because testosterone causes masculinization of the face and voice over your entire lifetime. Meaning your voice and face and still changing(albeit much slower) even in your 20's and 30's.

Age doesn't make much of a difference to women (as it does to us men, visa versa) as long as you're actually attractive.

For example:

See Here - He's in his Thirties.

Perhaps even better this tinder experiment article down below concerning younger vs older attractive men on tinder. Make sure you read and understand the entire article, but in summary a 26 year old attractive guy on tinder pulled tons of foids. A 34 year old attractive guy pulled even more(age ranges, older women have less options) and when factoring for age and setting the 34 year old man to an age range only allowing matches between 18-26 he pulled 3% less of this age range than the 26 year old. See this picture here.

Tinder Experiments

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

In summary JFL if you aren't attractive, age doesn't matter much only your face.

Look at the way roasties talk about guys like Jared Leto, they would gladly line themselves up, strip down, and allow him to plow them all one by one without a care in the world about his age. The dude is just attractive looking.

Think about how creepy it would be perceived if a 35 year old man were to be flirting with a 19 year old foid in the club. Now picture this 35 year old men flirting with her. Suddenly it went from creepy to A-okay with her, her friends, and everyone else(except bitter old roasties). Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit. That's a fact. Once guys are of equal attractiveness it comes down to other stuff after that, like status(or the perception there of), and money. You get the picture. Age plays a limited role, it's how you look that matters most/all.

Some graphs. To top it off:

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

DJl7mCEVoAEcTHT

mZR3HA5.png

httpatomoreillycomsourceoreillyimages306902.png.jpg
ahahhaha simple question and this dumb fuck wrotes a whole essay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Depends on what your strong features are; Bones? Skin? Hair? Muscles?

Regardless, everyone should try and remain lean their whole life.

I would say 30 if you dont bald and take care of yourself. For most bone growth is concluded at 25 so thats when your jaw, maxilla, and even height will be at their strongest and most developed. But you'll maintain this peak for 5 years and those 5 years can be used to further enhance yourself aesthetically so I would say 30 is the peak if you dont fuck around or bald.

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos you're a 30/early 20 something man who's maintained his peak would you agree with this.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 3828
25? 30? 40?
mad men smoking GIF
If ageing is good, then the OLDER usually THE BETTER.

It is because looks do not decide as much as people here say. Just "decent" looks PLUS resources will make a

rich 40 year old HTN >>> 20 year old poor Chad

But ofc at some point the agepill finally kills its victim. And you have to relocate to Thailand
Girls Panda GIF

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and FrameMogger
It depends more on how old you look than on your actual age

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I would say 30 if you dont bald and take care of yourself. For most bone growth is concluded at 25 so thats when your jaw, maxilla, and even height will be at their strongest and most developed. But you'll maintain this peak for 5 years and those 5 years can be used to further enhance yourself aesthetically so I would say 30 is the peak if you dont fuck around or bald.

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos you're a 30/early 20 something man who's maintained his peak would you agree with this.

In terms of looks, sure if you have your hair, are in shape you will look good far into your 30s

What you need to consider is though by this point you have 10-15+ years of experience in dating.
So just like with anything in life the more you practice the better you get at it.

If you continue living a fuckboy lifestyle into your 30s it gets even easier because you don't get phased by anything anymore, you've already seen it. You been through these same conversations and situations hundreds of times.

Prime age, purely on looks = 22-30ish

Prime age, when you will slay the most = 28-36ish

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger