What is minimum height to fraud to 6'0?

NormieWithBigPP

NormieWithBigPP

220 IQ | 9.5'' | 6'7''
I am ~5'11.5 morning height and ~5'10.75 before I go to bed. I've always said 5'11 when asked, which is usually around midday or afternoon. Can I fraud to 6'0? If yes, how much shorter could I be to do so? If no, how much taller will I have to grow (I don't think I'm done growing at my age tbh)? IMO most women aren't capable of telling the difference between 5'10 and 6'0, but change my opinion if you want.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
If you are 5’9 or over you can fraud to 6’0 easily and no one will notice,

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6902 and 2 others
Anything over 1 inch and my confidence plummets, I feel like everyone is looking at me.

Anything over 1 inch and my confidence plummets, I feel like everyone is looking at me.
People look at you, because you look at them (or because you look more confident). The truth is, people can't tell apart 5'10 from 6'0 so one can just lie about being 2 inches taller and they won't even notice (just don't do it around turbo autists otherwise they'll call you out on frauding in front of everyone)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, SteveRogers and Danish_Retard
If your morning height is 5'11.5 + then it should be okay to claim 6 ft tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
To fraud as 6'0, you need to be at least 6'7.

Jokes aside, 5'10 is good.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink
To fraud as 6'0, you need to be at least 6'7.

Jokes aside, 5'10 is good.
pathetic "joke"
5'10.5" barefoot imo. If liftfrauding then 5'9".

• +1
You can fraud 3 inches max tbh

1 full "natural" inch from stretching and good posture and maintaining morning height wih glucosamine
2 full "frauded" inches from shoes and insoles

So you could potentially reach the 6' milestone while being 5'9.

• +1
bro one inch lifts with air force give like 4.5 cm

You are 5'11.
If you want to fraud to 6ft you can

-Use some Airmaxx 720 for example, they are really thick and will increase your height by 1.5''
-Just lie and say you are 6ft. But you will still look 5'11,
-Use one inch lifts. They are invisible in most shoes, and people won't notice anything
You can fraud 3 inches max tbh

1 full "natural" inch from stretching and good posture and maintaining morning height wih glucosamine
2 full "frauded" inches from shoes and insoles

So you could potentially reach the 6' milestone while being 5'9.
Frauding two entire inches is really hard (considering most people already get one inch from their shoes). That is why if you want to look 2 inches taller, you actually have to be 3 inches taller in shoes. And archieving that with lifts is really hard. Even 2 inch ones are really hard to use everyday, I couldn't imagine using 3 inch lifts ever

Last edited:
You are 5'11.
If you want to fraud to 6ft you can

-Use some Airmaxx 720 for example, they are really thick and will increase your height by 1.5''
-Just lie and say you are 6ft. But you will still look 5'11,
-Use one inch lifts. They are invisible in most shoes, and people won't notice anything

Frauding two entire inches is really hard (considering most people already get one inch from their shoes). That is why if you want to look 2 inches taller, you actually have to be 3 inches taller in shoes. And archieving that with lifts is really hard. Even 2 inch ones are really hard to use everyday, I couldn't imagine using 3 inch lifts ever
For 1-inch lifts, are you saying I should use separate things that you put on the soles of your shoes or are there specific shoes that come with lifts I should buy? Airmax looks way too obvious imo.

For 1-inch lifts, are you saying I should use separate things that you put on the soles of your shoes or are there specific shoes that come with lifts I should buy? Airmax looks way too obvious imo.
Airmax are not obvious at all, here in Spain a lot of people use them, including young people here in my Uni.
By Lifts I mean real lifts, the one you put inside your shoes. But you could also buy elevator shoes, I haven't tried them myself tho

• +1
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP
6'1

• JFL
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP
platfrom shoes and long pants always works