What is more submissive? Getting pegged by a chick, or eating her pussy?

jfl. still not a penis.

homosexuality implies attraction to men, not females

if a female fingers your asshole, is that gay?
if i use a male sex doll is that gay?

• JFL
Reactions: WTFCGod and WadlowMaxxing
if i use a male sex doll is that gay?
yes because you are attracted to the male form. I assume the male sex doll is mean to look like a male.

key word.

I get if it's smelly roast beef but you don't wanna eat good pussy then you gay
hmm not sure if gay is the right word.

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
i assume a dildo/strapon is meant to look like a penis
you're not attracted to it visually. like I said, if a female fingers your ass, is that gay?

also what if a female uses a cucumber? is that gay?

Sodomy isnt bad because the woman is dominated
So its natural
yeah im pretty sure that isnt true. religiously speaking you aren't supposed to have anal even with your wife

massive fucking cope. the bitch is servicing you by choking on your cock
Depends how you look at it. they could bite your Dick off homie, one of only positions where foid could do real damage if they wanted.
And She’s servicing you when pegging, it’s only sub cause ur letting someone thrust a Dick into your orifice, which doesnt happen in pussy eating btw.

Depends how you look at it. they could bite your Dick off homie, one of only positions where foid could do real damage if they wanted.
And She’s servicing you when pegging, it’s only sub cause ur letting someone thrust a Dick into your orifice, which doesnt happen in pussy eating btw.
dick biting is an extreme outlier so its a shit argument. also when eating pussy she could hypothetically grab some knife when you're not looking and stab you but that's also an extreme outlier.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
you're not attracted to it visually. like I said, if a female fingers your ass, is that gay?

also what if a female uses a cucumber? is that gay?
if a female uses a cucumber then thats supposed to replicate a penis. if a woman uses her fingers that an entirely different thing. ive been both pegged and fingered in the arse. they arent remotely similar, and youd struggle to get off on anal fingering. it just isnt that stimulating.

to your point though a woman can finger without using something resembling a penis. if you have sex with a tranny thats gay even if it looks like a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
both r kuk’d

On the one hand, if you are getting pegged by a chick, you're letting her penetrate you, but she's servicing you and stimulating your prostrate.

With pussy eating, you're eating her disgusting pussy juices and servicing her, but at least you aren't getting penetrated.

tenor.gif

@DharkDC @Proex @Toth's thot thoughts?
So what if you got pegged by this 14 year old

if a female uses a cucumber then thats supposed to replicate a penis. if a woman uses her fingers that an entirely different thing. ive been both pegged and fingered in the arse. they arent remotely similar, and youd struggle to get off on anal fingering. it just isnt that stimulating.

to your point though a woman can finger without using something resembling a penis. if you have sex with a tranny thats gay even if it looks like a woman
the tranny has a penis though. the tranny has transformed himself between genders so the male element is there.

a woman using something to penetrate you is using some object, that sorta resembles a penis

by your logic, enjoying popsicles is gay because they are shaped like a penis

the tranny has a penis though. the tranny has transformed himself between genders so the male element is there.

a woman using something to penetrate you is using some object, that sorta resembles a penis

by your logic, enjoying popsicles is gay because they are shaped like a penis
no because people eat popsicles for the taste. it isnt a sexual act. if someone shoves a popsicle down your throat and makes you choke on it for sexual gratification then yes that is you.

a woman is using an object that necessarily is shaped like a penis because it fulfils the same function (sexual stimulation and gratification) which relies on the shape. a popsicle doesnt have the same function as a penis.

Call me gay but at least guys have a prostate that can be stimulated, shit is better than getting throat cancer. Then again if you have a girl strap up with the BBC mega ASS buster XXL that's kinda sus or if the girl WANTS to beg you or you're like begging a girl to be pegged, that's pretty gay.

no because people eat popsicles for the taste. it isnt a sexual act. if someone shoves a popsicle down your throat and makes you choke on it for sexual gratification then yes that is you.

a woman is using an object that necessarily is shaped like a penis because it fulfils the same function (sexual stimulation and gratification) which relies on the shape. a popsicle doesnt have the same function as a penis.
so now homosexuality has to do with "function"? no, thats not what homosexuality means. homosexuality is attraction to the male of the species, not being pleasured by something that functions in a similar way to the penis

so now homosexuality has to do with "function"? no, thats not what homosexuality means. homosexuality is attraction to the male of the species, not being pleasured by something that functions in a similar way to the penis
Homosexuality is synonymous with sodomy. It’s about the action. If you’re attracted to men and you don’t commit gay sexual acts I don’t care

Homosexuality is synonymous with sodomy. It’s about the action. If you’re attracted to men and you don’t commit gay sexual acts I don’t care
a man fucking his wife in the ass is sodomy

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
a man fucking his wife in the ass is sodomy
Well possibly. That’s how it’s understood now but if you read the Bible it’s not clear that it actually refers to anal. Nevertheless anal sex between a man and a woman is disordered even if it isn’t homosexual

As in it refers to homosexual sex which is presumably anal but it doesn’t make explicitly clear it’s referring to that or only to that

Well possibly. That’s how it’s understood now but if you read the Bible it’s not clear that it actually refers to anal. Nevertheless anal sex between a man and a woman is disordered even if it isn’t homosexual
the churches say its off limits and sodomy

the churches say its off limits and sodomy
Well yeah anal is sodomy but idk if sodomy is only anal

the catechism doesn’t mention sodomy

anal sex is a crime. Fornication is a crime. Adultery is a crime. Homosexuality is a crime. It isn’t really much to do with sodom why it’s illegal gay rape/sex is just associated with Sodom because of what happened there

I'd rather thrust my cock into her pussy and peg her ass at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

Users who are viewing this thread

Back