What is my body doing?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
all my fat and collagen is sucked out of my under eyes and I don’t know why. I don’t think stress alone can do this. I just turned 22 so I’m too young for this..

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
aging probably lol
check ur hormone levels

idk post pics

you nee to tt

I think this forum also leads me to baldness man, after reading so many things I'm feared for life to loose my hair or get nasolabial folds or some other looksmin:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I think this forum also leads me to baldness man, after reading so many things I'm feared for life to loose my hair or get nasolabial folds or some other looksmin:feelswhy:
you are subhuman and shouldn't exist. you waste so many valuable resources that other people deserve. you will remain incel until you marry a landwhale at the age of 35. you will have sex only for reprodcing and won't father any children because of your weak sperm. You will spend 60 years being an incelibate before dying at the age of 90. Early death would be a mercy for you :)

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
you are subhuman and shouldn't exist. you waste so many valuable resources that other people deserve. you will remain incel until you marry a landwhale at the age of 35. you will have sex only for reprodcing and won't father any children because of your weak sperm. You will spend 60 years being an incelibate before dying at the age of 90. Early death would be a mercy for you :)
I'd rather kill myself then marry a landwhale tbh:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Judging by the shadow, it looks more like midface volume loss, rather than under eyes. The fat pads around midface (maxilla) and lower cheek appear to be shrunk.

If you have bad sleep schedule, fix it and ideally gain some weight. If your bf is too low, it is possible that the fat under your cheeks disappeared.

If youre following some strict diet, like vegetarian/vegan/carnivore etc, stop it and eat wide variety of food.

That is another thing why I wouldnt recommend gymcelling and getting a six pack and trying to maintain a six pack for several months a year.

Lean face= attractive, volumeless face= not attractive. It is possible to have a lean face with 20%+ bodyfat, so the 2 are not necessarily correlated.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and noodlelover
Judging by the shadow, it looks more like midface volume loss, rather than under eyes. The fat pads around midface (maxilla) and lower cheek appear to be shrunk.

If you have bad sleep schedule, fix it and ideally gain some weight. If your bf is too low, it is possible that the fat under your cheeks disappeared.

If youre following some strict diet, like vegetarian/vegan/carnivore etc, stop it and eat wide variety of food.

That is another thing why I wouldnt recommend gymcelling and getting a six pack and trying to maintain a six pack for several months a year.

Lean face= attractive, volumeless face= not attractive. It is possible to have a lean face with 20%+ bodyfat, so the 2 are not necessarily correlated.
If it would he midface volume, shouldn’t I have deep nasolabial folds as well? Stress made my under eyes sunk in and made my nasolabial folds very deep, my nasolabial folds recovered somehow, but my under eyes not

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Please answer

Im not quite sure, it might as well only be under eyes volume, but judging by the profile pic, midface volume is also less than ideal.

Im not quite sure, it might as well only be under eyes volume, but judging by the profile pic, midface volume is also less than ideal.
So gaining fat can reserve it? But before I had so much stress, I was very lean and a little underweight but had normal under eyes

So gaining fat can reserve it? But before I had so much stress, I was very lean and a little underweight but had normal under eyes
You cant know for sure, maybe your low bodyfat for longer period of time was stressful for your body.

Id say it wouldnt harm gaining a few more KGs, for a few months at least. Forget all that looksmaxing for a few months, you need to restore your health. Gain 2-3 KGs, improve your sleep schedule, improve your mental health, avoid stress and see if it makes you look and feel healthier. Avoid fastfood and processed food for the next few months. Get this looksmaxing shit out of your head for a few months, your main priority should be to revitalise your health, which will lead to better looking skin also.

If it would he midface volume, shouldn’t I have deep nasolabial folds as well? Stress made my under eyes sunk in and made my nasolabial folds very deep, my nasolabial folds recovered somehow, but my under eyes not
Skin around the eye is the weakest and thinnest skin on your entire body.

Moisturizes with Vit C and Vit E will help, as well as oral Vit C, and good health practices (nutrition, sleep, ect.).

Do NOT DRMA roll your under eye area. I did this and scared up my under eyes slightly.

Do NOT gain fat like some of the users here are posting. above 12% bodyfat is incel, and the more fat you gain the more of a challenge maintaining leanness will be for the rest of your life because getting fat changes your body permanently.

If you are rich you can get filler injections every six months. There's lots of different organic materials like collegen and fat you can inject, so it's not like your body rejects it. In theory, after a while you should need less and less. But that's for rich people only.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Skin around the eye is the weakest and thinnest skin on your entire body.

Moisturizes with Vit C and Vit E will help, as well as oral Vit C, and good health practices (nutrition, sleep, ect.).

Do NOT DRMA roll your under eye area. I did this and scared up my under eyes slightly.

Do NOT gain fat like some of the users here are posting. above 12% bodyfat is incel, and the more fat you gain the more of a challenge maintaining leanness will be for the rest of your life because getting fat changes your body permanently.

If you are rich you can get filler injections every six months. There's lots of different organic materials like collegen and fat you can inject, so it's not like your body rejects it. In theory, after a while you should need less and less. But that's for rich people only.
I ‘ ll never do filler again. Very bad experiences after I did nasolabial fold filler.
I kinda got better under eyes after less stress and better sleep in August. Then it got very bad again. Now I’m ill since 10 days and my under eyes looking brutal bad, like 45 yo. I can’t understand it, I give my body everything. I eat enough vitamins, good sleep, collagen supplements. Did the stress destroy my body so much that it can’t be restored? I can’t live like this anymore. I also have deformed nasolabial folds but I can’t post herr about it, I will get banned again.

I put already everything under my eyes, mousturizer, vit c, lots of oils, niacinamide, hyaluron. Nothing made them normal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and thereallegend
Don´t tell me you returned just to talk about your under eyes 24/7 instead of your nasolabial folds?

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and thereallegend
Don´t tell me you returned just to talk about your under eyes 24/7 instead of your nasolabial folds?
Damn I didn’t know this was the same guy lol :ROFLMAO:

I ‘ ll never do filler again. Very bad experiences after I did nasolabial fold filler.
I kinda got better under eyes after less stress and better sleep in August. Then it got very bad again. Now I’m ill since 10 days and my under eyes looking brutal bad, like 45 yo. I can’t understand it, I give my body everything. I eat enough vitamins, good sleep, collagen supplements. Did the stress destroy my body so much that it can’t be restored? I can’t live like this anymore. I also have deformed nasolabial folds but I can’t post herr about it, I will get banned again.

I put already everything under my eyes, mousturizer, vit c, lots of oils, niacinamide, hyaluron. Nothing made them normal

looking at your pfp, it looks like just a difference in lighting..