What is my body fat% here?

Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
I am still cutting because I want to be leaner. Lost 20 pounds in 3 months and still maintained my strength on most lifts and even added weight on bicep curls. Started at a 500 calorie deficit and lost about 1.2 pounds a week on it for 2 months then dropped down to 700 deficit and not am at a 1000 calorie deficit but my maintenance calories probably dropped as well. What is my current body fat% here?

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 806
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Deleted member 12002
32%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, INeedMoreCalories, StephIsCold and 4 others
I am still cutting because I want to be leaner. Lost 20 pounds in 3 months and still maintained my strength on most lifts and even added weight on bicep curls. Started at a 500 calorie deficit and lost about 1.2 pounds a week on it for 2 months then dropped down to 700 deficit and not am at a 1000 calorie deficit but my maintenance calories probably dropped as well. What is my current body fat% here?
looks 18 percent

right about 15%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
right about 15%
im 15% and look leaner this is somewhere around 18 or maybe we have different fat decomposition i wont doubt however

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and RoundHouse
im 15% and look leaner this is somewhere around 18 or maybe we have different fat decomposition i wont doubt however
Nah thats not 18, its around 14/15

• +1
i have fat around the mid section the chest is raw though

Are you tensing abs? Doesn’t seem like it. Good rule of thumb:

Reasonably visible 6 pack = 12-15%

Visible serratus, start to see faint veins in lower abs, separation of bicep when uncurled (if trained) = 10-12%

Veins in abs, veins in shoulders, striations in shoulers, skin on stomach starts to feel way more ‘pullable’ = 8-10%

Normies telling you ‘wtf you’re going way too far, I’m worried about you, this is extreme’ 😄; hormonal disruption e.g. increased difficulty in getting erections, deep exhaustion, consistently terrible sleep = <8%

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 13325
Nah thats not 18, its around 14/15
Do you think physique looks good? I am natty rn so I'm limited in how much lean contractile tissue I'm able to pack on and just focusing on getting stronger on big compound movements while maintaining leanness.

he has some puffiness in the chest is why it convinced me to say 18 percent lol but realised its compensation for his mid section

Are you tensing abs? Doesn’t seem like it. Good rule of thumb:

Reasonably visible 6 pack = 12-15%

Visible serratus, start to see faint veins in lower abs, separation of bicep when uncurled (if trained) = 10-12%

Veins in abs, veins in shoulders, striations in shoulers, skin on stomach starts to feel way more ‘pullable’ = 8-10%

Normies telling you ‘wtf you’re going way too far, I’m worried about you, this is extreme’ 😄; hormonal disruption e.g. increased difficulty in getting erections, deep exhaustion, consistently terrible sleep = <8%
So what do you think my bf% is?

Do you think physique looks good? I am natty rn so I'm limited in how much lean contractile tissue I'm able to pack on and just focusing on getting stronger on big compound movements while maintaining leanness.
your arms are very good but weak chest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325 and huntergatherer
Its pretty good, you need to work on ur chest though. If you drop bf and get the abs to show more then it will look good.

• +1
your arms are very good but weak chest
I agree, arms and delts have always been my strong point. I am strong on push movements (Bench, OHP). I got a mild injury a few months ago doing weighted dips so I have been relying on flat dumbell bench for my chest.

So what do you think my bf% is?
Are you tensing abs? If so then above 15 (doesnt really matter how much above, all that matters if you are is to get to below 15). If not, then I can’t really tell but I’d say in 15-18% range

Its pretty good, you need to work on ur chest though. If you drop bf and get the abs to show more then it will look good.
Yeah I am already dropping the body fat by adding in Rauwolscine + fasted cardio on my off days and adhering to 1500 calories a day with 1 g of protein per pound of body weight. I am going to start training abs because I have basically done zero ab training.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
hard to say without seeing a full body pic of you tbh

14.5-15%

• +1
you are actually lean, probably around 12 to 14 percent but you got shitty abs and you store most of your fat there.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 13325
you are actually lean, probably around 12 to 14 percent but you got shitty abs and you store most of your fat there.
Yeah makes sense my goal is to lean down to 9-10% and see if my abs look better and my face looks leaner.