What is my face shape?

Deleted member 13107

Deleted member 13107

Iron
And what hairstyles/glasses

Idk if i should have long sides or get a fade, because of bad lighting and camera i lose some angularity in my face. I want to experiment with glasses to see if i will look better or not (i don't have a bad eye area)

I tried both middle part and fringe and people said i look good with both of them but i still can't find the perfect haircut and hair lenght

Pic:

Inb4 big ass forehead, i'm aware

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and MarstonAlloy
you unironically have a pizza head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, .👽., Mongrelcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ManzareK, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Never have a haircut that shows your forehead.

Trust me.
Ik i got a bad hairline, probably my only falio, i want to either hide it completely or fraud a small forehead with a haircut , but idk what haircut or lenght to get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
big ass forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 13107
Ik i got a bad hairline, probably my only falio, i want to either hide it completely or fraud a small forehead with a haircut , but idk what haircut or lenght to get
You look good from what I see.

Just get a fringe or something.

Other than that don't worry about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13107
You look good from what I see.

Just get a fringe or something.

Other than that don't worry about it.
Fade/medium or long sides? Got any pics for what lenght should i go for? I tried a fringe and with lockdown had awful hair for months that covered my eyebrows and it didn't look good

• +1
Fade/medium or long sides? Got any pics for what lenght should i go for? I tried a fringe and with lockdown had awful hair for months that covered my eyebrows and it didn't look good
Honestly I can't be sure.

Just experiment and find something that looks good on you.

Maybe something like this.
Images 1   2021 04 05T144736905

Or

Download 10

Or

Images 1   2021 04 05T144744809

Or

Images 1   2021 04 05T144722276

If you want your jaw to pop out more.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Nisse and Deleted member 13107
Based gigachad user that actually gives advice and doesn't bully/shitpost. Should i get a stubble ? I'm 17 atm
If you can grow a solid one then yeah.

Some girls like it some don't.

But I personally shave everyday.

As I said experiment and find what suits you best.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Carolus and Deleted member 13107
You have similar failos as me get curtains like this

4E4219E1 6339 4D08 92E4 8363D062D318

Or If ur more concerned about forehead height (im more concerned about width thus the curtains) get a fringe
9666B282 341C 44F9 8C5A E27891273F63

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 13107
It's over for my hairline/forehead

• So Sad
If you can grow a solid one then yeah.

Some girls like it some don't.

But I personally shave everyday.

As I said experiment and find what suits you best.
Thanks for the advice, in the pic i provided, won't short sides mess with my fwhr? Or what its called? Like giving my face width, long sides

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Thanks for the advice, in the pic i provided, won't short sides mess with my fwhr? Or what its called? Like giving my face width, long sides
No your face is actually wide if you cover your forehead like the photo you posted with the fringe.

• +1
Do everything to keep your hair and forget about hairstyles like that where you show your forhead.

• +1
No your face is actually wide if you cover your forehead like the photo you posted with the fringe.
What about my face shape? Is it heart/oval? I want to get glasses/sunglasses too but idk what shape. So short sides, and not so long on top? I want to get the best out of my face shape, features etc

• +1
Do everything to keep your hair and forget about hairstyles like that where you show your forhead.
I had shampoo in my hair, usually i have a fringe

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
oval

• +1
What about my face shape? Is it heart/oval? I want to get glasses/sunglasses too but idk what shape. So short sides, and not so long on top? I want to get the best out of my face shape, features etc
You look oval in your pic.

Yeah short sides and a bit longer on the top

• +1
Maybe get surgery, or gymmax, stubble/beard max , tattos , balding isnt that bad if you know how to pull it off, unfortunately hair shapes the face and gives character
Ill grow my hair out in sha Allah

• +1
Gigachad in asia

• Woah
the incel one

the incel one
Keep crying for my megamind dark triad alien forehead that can be easily frauded . Meanwhile you need a balaclava and sunglasses to hide your whole falios. I'm not even a virgin

Keep crying for my megamind dark triad alien forehead that can be easily frauded . Meanwhile you need a balaclava and sunglasses to hide your whole falios. I'm not even a virgin
pic how it looks frauded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13107 and Deleted member 10652
heart face shape. wear a fringe, don't shave sides.

• +1
shaving is a joke.

• +1
forehead is large af thought mine was big

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
forehead is large af thought mine was big
Tall or wide? Or both? Tbh it can be easily frauded and i could get hairline reconstruction. Idk if prenatal t and high t levels in general affect forehead size, i have a big forehead since i was little and none of my parents have the same size. Could be bcs of high prenatal t and high current t levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Tall or wide? Or both? Tbh it can be easily frauded and i could get hairline reconstruction. Idk if prenatal t and high t levels in general affect forehead size, i have a big forehead since i was little and none of my parents have the same size. Could be bcs of high prenatal t and high current t levels
both

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13107
You need more upper lip

• +1
You need more upper lip
Bad lighting, my lips look fine when it comes to height and length if i'm not bloated and dehydrated like in the pic i provided

Bad lighting, my lips look fine when it comes to height and length if i'm not bloated and dehydrated like in the pic i provided
Ideally you want your upper lips to be as full as your lower

54b25bf4977a69b919f7699ab2b24b23.jpg
71.jpg
e2846728-6a69-45ff-9ef3-6be6bcc283a0-m.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 13107
Not an expert but kinda looks diamond

Idk if i should have long sides or get a fade, because of bad lighting and camera i lose some angularity in my face. I want to experiment with glasses to see if i will look better or not (i don't have a bad eye area)

I tried both middle part and fringe and people said i look good with both of them but i still can't find the perfect haircut and hair lenght

Pic:

t

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 13107

Pic:

Your face shape - invisible

Pic:

I mean if that's your forehead that's your forehead I guess.

Hopefully this helps: https://bespokeunit.com/face-shapes/oval/

• +1